Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > Number 12 Grimmauld Place

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Harry, Sirius, and Hermione were sitting on the couch waiting for Ron and Luppin to come.

message 2: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments ((Sirius's house address is 12 Grimmauld Place, not drive, jsyk))

message 3: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments ((Ok. Thank you.))

message 4: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments ((lol. where did the centaurs come from?))

message 5: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
"Oh..... Whoops. Our mistake, well nice to see you again," said the Centaur and they all left.

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
"God, I hate those retards!" Harry said ((harry's words not mine!)).

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"No kidding," said Ron getting some butterbeer

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hermione said "You both are true idiots, are you really going to leave Lupin trapped in the forbidden forest? Well I'm not I'm going to go get him. Coming Mr.Loyal and Mr. I don't care about anyone else as long as I get out of a scary situation."

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments then they walked out together, but just then ...

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arnold the Pygmy Puff hopped out in disco clothes

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((really?))

He said " ... ((finish the sentence))

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
"HARRY POTTER IS AN IDIOT!"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Then Harry said " ... (finsihe the sentence)

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"*BLEEP**BLEEP*ARNOLD*BLEEP* YOUR FAMILY YOU*BLEEPING* *BLEEP!"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((okay ....))

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Harry!!!! That's my pygmy puff!!! He's right, you're a IDIOT!!!!" screamed Ginny.

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Harry slaps Ginny in the face making her fall. Then Arnold grows into a mega monster and kicks Harry to Africa.

THE END!

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

CLOSE THE TOPIC.

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

kay!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.