Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Deaths(may contain spoilers) > 4th book deaths (spoiler, spoiler, spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cedric, died young at a young age. I feel really bad for him.

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Poor Cedric, at least he died winning the triwizard tournament.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I wish his parents had taken the money.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) But it did mean that the twins could open their jokeshop.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yep, that was important. You know, it's really kewl how J.K.R plans everything out. That prob. takes a while though.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments i wonder how many drafts of the 4th book she wrote.

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) A lot probably. I'm a writer and so is my mother so I know a lot about writing books and stuff.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Are you published?

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Noo. I run out of patience a lot so I barely ever finish my stories. I plan on publishing a collection of short stories as an ebook some time this year though.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Let me know when you do, I wanna be the first to read them.

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Okay:)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I bet they'll be wicked good.

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Thanks, I hope so. I actually tied for first in a short story contest in a group here.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments wow that's kewl.

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) It was really cool.

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
whoah! thats cool! my best friend bethany, she's an author of the Eiffel Tower's Daughter, she told me the experience of it. it sounds so hard!

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
lucky, you know an author

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol. do you know the show world of jenks on mtv? andrew jenks, the star, went to my school. i sit in the same seat as he did! and a broadway actor went here, a carnigy (sp?) hall player went here, and LADY GAGA LIVES IN MANHATTEN WOOT!

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

you obsessed with her too

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I HATE HER!!! BUT ITS PRETTY EFFFING AWESOME HOW SHE LIVES PRETTY CLOSE TO ME!!!

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

who is she

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh i dont know her

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2011 03:03PM) (new)

Did you get over your little spat about Hermione?

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

NO!

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

HERMIONE IS AMAZING!!!

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: "HERMIONE IS AMAZING!!!"

NO WHERE NEAR AS AMAZING AS SNAPE!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "I HATE HER!!! BUT ITS PRETTY EFFFING AWESOME HOW SHE LIVES PRETTY CLOSE TO ME!!!"

she's prob. away half the time doing who knows what.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "Arti wrote: "HERMIONE IS AMAZING!!!"

NO WHERE NEAR AS AMAZING AS SNAPE!!!"

LOOK, THE NEXT PERSON TO COMPARE THEM IN A DIFFEENT TOPIC BESIDES HERMIONE VS. SNAPE WILL BE SUSPENDED FORM THE GROUP!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments sorry, spaz.

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "Arti wrote: "HERMIONE IS AMAZING!!!"

NO WHERE NEAR AS AMAZING AS SNAPE!!!"

LOOK, THE NEXT PERSON TO COMPARE THEM IN A DIFFEENT TOPIC BESIDES HERMIONE VS. SNAPE WILL BE SUSPEND..."

U CANT SUSPEND ME!!!!!! IM THE CREATOR OF THIS GROUP!!!

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YAH!! PLUS, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE WE ARGUE!!! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S SNAPE AGAINST HERMIONE!

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

YEAH CUZ ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TASTE KNOW SNAPE'S BETTER! DONT APPOSE ME I REAPEAT DO NOT OPPOSE ME OR I WILL DELETE UR COMMENT!

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

FINE, THEN THEY'RE BOTH TOTALLY EQUAL. NO COMMENTS.

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

FINE.

but snape's better NO COMMENTS!