Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Deaths(may contain spoilers) > 6th books death (Huge Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I felt bad for dumbledore. But then I thought, well he asked for it.

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) He did. Snape HAD to do it. So I felt bad for Snape just as much.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I mean dumbledore owed so much to snape.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments what yime is it for you?

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) 5.16 why?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments No, I was just wondering.

message 7: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments SNAPE DOESN'T COUNT AS A DEATH UNTIL THE SEVENTH BOOK, WHEN VOLDEMORT'S SNAKE KILLS HIM! I SWEAR, AGAIN WITH THE CAPS... Oh. My caps lock was on. Duh.

message 8: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Dumbledore :(

message 9: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments When he fall down... I just wanna cry!!!! OMG!!! I LOVE YOU DUMBLEDORE!!!

message 10: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments My headmaster at school somehow like Dumbledore... I don't know why I feel so!

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
i loved him too but i knew snape had a reason. dumbledore trusted him and in the 7th book, i found out that dumbledore had to die. i mean he was like 250 years old and his cursed hand

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
true

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "My headmaster at school somehow like Dumbledore... I don't know why I feel so!"

he has half moon sceptacles and piercing blue eyes and a clean(?) white beard that comes down to his waist combined with his hair? really?

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
and he wears robes??

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
no duh? (everyones doing question marks)