Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Deaths(may contain spoilers) > 7th book deaths (contains spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I feel bad for George. I mean he just had a booming buisness.

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) But it was Fred who died. But George did lose his twin. Only a little while after losing his ear too.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, that's what I always say when people say Goerge lost a brther for arry, I say helost an ear too. :)

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) 'ear 'ear.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Lol, I know!

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) And MadEye and Lupin and Tonks and even Colin Creevey!

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) She was cool. And she left little Teddy:(

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Rose Belikov wrote: "And MadEye and Lupin and Tonks and even Colin Creevey!"

I though that Mad Eye deserved a more heroic death.

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) yeah, I know. Like being killed by Voldy at the big battle.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah! Not just, "ooh, I fell off the back of a thestral!"

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Was he on a thestral? I forget.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Well it was still a pathetic death for mad- Eye,, but I guess it was needed to kick the plot off.

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yes it was. And Mundungus had to disappear for it.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, that stupid traitor.

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) You know in the fifth one how he followed them wearing withes robes? That was funny.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah, it was.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments 4 more comments till 1000 comments.

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Really? 1000 comments in the whole group? That's cool.

message 19: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments keep comment... keep comment

message 20: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments snape... so sad!

message 21: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments voldemort is dead.... aargh!

message 22: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I don't know why but I felt so guilty when the Harry Potter series end!

message 23: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I cried a lot that my house flood! * kidding*

message 24: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I WISH I HAVE MAGIC! and STUDY AT HOGWARTS! ... I hate my school!

message 25: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments yeah... MIDTERM TEST!!!

message 26: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments awawawawawa!!!!

message 27: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments argh! *stressed - rest - boring - read Harry Potter!*

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Erica wrote: "I MISS TONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((((((((((("

AND LUPIN!!!! ITS SO SAD WHEN THEY WERE IN THE GREAT HALL NEXT TO FRED!! I WAS CRYING!!

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Erica wrote: "I MISS SSNNAAPPEE!!!!!"

I'M MARRIED TO HIM! HOW DO U THINK I FEEL!!!! I THREW THE BOOK AGAINST THE WALL AND BROKE PENS AND PENCILS IN HALF! I TORE VOLDY'S PICTURE UP AND THREW IT OUT! I SPLIT THE SPINE OF THE BOOK CUZ I THREW IT TOO HARD!!!!!!! AND HIS DIALOGE WAS PROBABLY THE SADDEST 3 WORDS I EVER READ!! I WILL NEVER FORGET IT!!!

R.I.P Severus Tobias Snape. We love you ♥♥♥

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

hell yea!

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

you think the most obsessed snape fan dosen't know his MIDDLE NAME?!?!?!?!?!!

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

when i fist started obsessing, i memorized his full name from online. i also tried to memorize his wand type but people don't know exactly what kind of wand it is. some people think its birch.

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Hedwig died! :(

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

SNAPPPPEEE!!!!!!! *sobs hysterically*

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) did you know that theyre changing where he dies in the movie??? yeah instead of the shrieking shack hes gonna die in a big glass house thing. SAD~NESS!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) they messed it up and im mad at them now

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

IKR!! I WAS MOST UPSET!! I WAS LIKE MY HUSBAND DESERVES RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Morgan wrote: "did you know that theyre changing where he dies in the movie??? yeah instead of the shrieking shack hes gonna die in a big glass house thing. SAD~NESS!"

That's stupid of them

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I WANNA KNOCK SOME EFFING SENSE INTO THEM!!!!!!!! GET IT RIGHT!!! THE SHRIEKING SHACK IS PROBABLY THE MOST DRAMATIC OF PLACES FOR SNAPE TO DIE!!!!!!!! *sobs hysterically*

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

FOR ONCE, I AGREE. SNAPE SHOULD DIE IN THE SHRIEKING SHACK

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

YES!!! HOW DARE THEY!! THEY'RE TWISTED AND WARPED IN THE HEAD TO PUT SNAPE IN A UGLY GLASS HOUSE!! I MEAN LIKE WTF!! *bawls and sobs hysterically, literally*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "I WISH I HAVE MAGIC! and STUDY AT HOGWARTS! ... I hate my school!"

I was in a trance for about a month after the sreies ended. I wished so hard that magic and hogwarts would come true, I got headaches.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Morgan wrote: "they messed it up and im mad at them now"

They mess up a lot of things. You know they're changing ron and hermiones kiss too?

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) what erica said. w???

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yup, they're going in detail with destroying helga hufflepuffs cup and they're showing the kiss in the chamber of secrets.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) psh! those...er people :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl (:

message 48: by ♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (last edited Feb 26, 2011 10:51AM) (new)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) backwards smileys :)(::):)(::)(:

message 49: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "I WISH I HAVE MAGIC! and STUDY AT HOGWARTS! ... I hate my school!"

I was in a trance for about a month after the sreies ended. I wished so hard that magic and hogwarts..."

i still do

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Yup, they're going in detail with destroying helga hufflepuffs cup and they're showing the kiss in the chamber of secrets."

totally wrong

« previous 1