♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

The Fallen Series Boxed Set (Fallen, #1-4)
This topic is about The Fallen Series Boxed Set
Paranormal Books > Fallen by Lauren Kate

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jude, The First One :) (last edited Feb 22, 2011 02:08PM) (new)

Jude (judehnd) | 565 comments Mod
Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate Passion (Fallen, #3) by Lauren Kate

This series has become really popular lately, and with a movie soon to come, well, its getting more fans.

Are you a fan?

As to my opinion.... you should just check my reviews ^^
My Fallen Review
My Torment Review

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) I loved them both!

message 3: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 12 comments I'm getting ready to read them real soon!!!

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex wait, wait, wait. there's gonna be a movie??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Alex wrote: "wait, wait, wait. there's gonna be a movie??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yup, If your reaction is pure excitement then that's great! but If it's not, then I think I can relate. I just don't know, its the kind of book where Everything yet Nothing happens.... so I don't know how their gonna pull of the movie....

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex Jude wrote: "Alex wrote: "wait, wait, wait. there's gonna be a movie??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yup, If your reaction is pure excitement then that's great! but If it's not, then I think I can relate. I jus..."

i am excited! but your right.it's kinda exciting, yet not at the same time.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbaybiie) | 1 comments Alex wrote: "Jude wrote: "Alex wrote: "wait, wait, wait. there's gonna be a movie??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ive read all Books like 3 times i love them soo much i carnt wait for the movie which ive read about it and it says it will be out some time in 2012

message 8: by Boba (new)

Boba (luxuriah) | 9 comments i got the 1st book i`m not sure if i`m gonna buy the other 2 books until i finish the 1st one and see what i think

message 9: by Tilly (new)

Tilly Beard | 1 comments I am not really the kind of person who reads fantasy books but my friend wanted me to read it so I did. I thought that this was a wonderful book. I new the outline of the story but I didn't know how it would all be explained. I loved the 1st book and I have just started the 2nd one. I don't know how they will put this in a movie if they can. I imagine it will be difficult because people would need to read the book before they saw the movie so they understand what is happening.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Love the books! :D

message 11: by Andrea (new)

Andrea  (andreaorva) I love all two books, can't wait for the third one!

message 12: by Neila (new)

Neila (neilabee) I really enjoyed the first two. Can't wait for the third!

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) | 370 comments Not so excited about Fallen. I liked it more when I haven't read them yet. :)) Reading it just feels so slow, you know?

message 14: by Neila (new)

Neila (neilabee) Evil Twin One (Ange) wrote: "Pamela Gabrielle wrote: "Not so excited about Fallen. I liked it more when I haven't read them yet. :)) Reading it just feels so slow, you know?"

I think that's why I've been putting off the secon..."

The second one is better than the first (I find) if that helps :)

message 15: by Z. (new)

Z. (mizzfictionista) | 5 comments Love this series!! Daniel Grigori = <333

message 16: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 1315 comments <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 FALLEN!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

message 17: by Valerie (last edited Apr 10, 2011 09:29PM) (new)

Valerie Totally LOVED this series!! Flew through both books, read them each in one sitting. Pre-ordered book# 3, which is supposed to be out in June, and the 4th book, Rapture, will be out in 2012.

My daughter saw an interview not long ago with the author, Lauren Kate, and she mentioned the movie at that point. Supposedly, it's a possibility that Alex Pettyfer is a strong candidate for the role of Daniel Grigori.... and Lucy Hale, from the Pretty Little Liars series, is supposedly a candidate for the role of Luce... We'll see ;)

message 18: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 1315 comments OMGGGGGGGG R U SRS?^^^^??????? YES!!!! THEIR PERFECT FOR THE ROLES!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG, im going hyperrrr :)

message 19: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (suzcolgate) I wasn't really hooked on the first book Fallen until the very end. Torment is much much better tho :)

message 20: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 1315 comments WAT! fallen was way way way betta than torment, the only thing that made torment really good was the ending, but otherwise i thought of it as boriiiiiiinng, but fallen was really really amazing :) *sigh*

message 21: by Hristina (new)

Hristina Ivanova Deena_Mathers! wrote: "WAT! fallen was way way way betta than torment, the only thing that made torment really good was the ending, but otherwise i thought of it as boriiiiiiinng, but fallen was really really amazing :) ..."

Totally agree!There were momnets that I just couldn't make myself read more,it was toooo boring.The ending,though,was a big cliffhanger.It was what made the book good.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

The first one was really good, but I'm not liking the second one too much.

message 23: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 1315 comments yeah hristina, i spent more time readin torment than fallen coz there were soooo many parts that just killed me from how boring they were, but yeah ure right the edning was a huge cliffhanger!! cnt w8 till passssioooonnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE OMG!! :) and yeah lunabeth join the group, the second one was sooo unlikable, the first one was a killer!! :)

message 24: by Eirian (new)

Eirian (EirianRane) | 164 comments LunaBeth wrote: "The first one was really good, but I'm not liking the second one too much."

I can agree with that 110% :S

message 25: by Déa (new)

Déa Solin Am I the only one who hates these books?

message 26: by Lola Ren (new)

Lola Ren  | 4 comments i don't like it either. the premies are great but the books are dragging...me... to boredom. there are few times as well where i found it bit dumb. however i still going to read the next series!!! hopefully it gets better and more promising.

message 27: by Lola Ren (new)

Lola Ren  | 4 comments i don't like it either. the premies are great but the books are dragging...me... to boredom. there are few times as well where i found it bit dumb. however i still going to read the next series!!! hopefully it gets better and more promising.

message 28: by Lola Ren (new)

message 29: by Lola Ren (new)

message 30: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 1315 comments BUT FALLEN WAS TOTALLY THE BEST YET! :)

message 31: by Eirian (last edited May 08, 2011 11:10PM) (new)

Eirian (EirianRane) | 164 comments Okay I can't say I completely loved the books, because reading it was practically Torture, I was definitely feeling Torment in Torment O_o

I'm mostly reading it because Cam is addicting and completely amazingly awesome that I'm willing to torture myself through the rest of it.

message 32: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) | 370 comments I like Cam but I'm not feeling him in the books. :(

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 428 comments I'm still waiting for the second one! I'm the 22nd holder and it's driving me crazy!

message 34: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ wrote: "I'm still waiting for the second one! I'm the 22nd holder and it's driving me crazy!"

wow, that's gonna be some waiting...

message 35: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2182 comments I loved the 1st two books and I CAN'T wait for Passion!!!!

message 36: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 1315 comments it came out!! i soo wanna get it!

message 37: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2182 comments NO WAY!!!! I'm so excited!!!

message 38: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 1315 comments same here!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2011 11:49PM) (new)

AHHHHHH CANT WAIT EITHER!
<3333333333

message 40: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 1315 comments yep!!!!!!!

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 17 comments How many books are planned in the series, anyone know?

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) I love these books..my favorite part in Torment was when everyone showede up at the door for the holiday meal at Luc's parent's house....I was laughing my butt off...am I the only one who though it was amusing????? (must be my age?)

message 43: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

NightlyReading Heather wrote: "I love these books..my favorite part in Torment was when everyone showede up at the door for the holiday meal at Luc's parent's house....I was laughing my butt off...am I the only one who though it..."

LOL, remember: 30, sexy, something, something.
and yes it was amusing, even better, that was the part where things got really cool :D

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 17 comments Nevermind, I just saw that 4 books are planned so only one more.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) Jude wrote: "NightlyReading Heather wrote: "I love these books..my favorite part in Torment was when everyone showede up at the door for the holiday meal at Luc's parent's house....I was laughing my butt off......"

I agree... LOL 30, spicy and hot!

message 46: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2182 comments NightlyReading Heather wrote: "I love these books..my favorite part in Torment was when everyone showede up at the door for the holiday meal at Luc's parent's house....I was laughing my butt off...am I the only one who though it..."

Haha I thought it was hilarious too!!

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) see, I'm not the only one :D

message 48: by Yazna (new)

Yazna (thegloom) | 2 comments to be honest i didn't lik any of them the were pretty flat line boring to me... :S

message 49: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) | 370 comments The fourth book is called Rapture.

Yazna- I get your point. But I think this series was meant to be a love story, not an advennture or action one. :)

message 50: by Christina (new)

Christina Rodriguez (christina316) LOVE LOVE LOVE the series! I can't get enough of Daniel! :-)

« previous 1