Hunger Games discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 317 comments Mod
Introduce yourself!

message 2: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (last edited Apr 01, 2011 07:31PM) (new)

♫Nicola♫ (disneybookprincess) | 348 comments Mod
Hey Allie!!!!!!!! For anyone who will join this group and not know me, I am NicNac!!!! BAND GEEK FOR LIFE!!!!!!! Then again, this is for if you DON'T know me, which everyone does XP I am just THAT popular!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

HI NIC NAC! YAY! I'M NOT ALONE!

Oh and for anyone who doesn't know me. (But I bet you do.) I'm Allie! I am also a teenager, also live in the U.S. of A, and I play clarinet! I'm a BAND GEEK and a BOOK WORM! YAY! Wow Nic Nac we have a lot in common.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments Hey! im reading the first book and its amazing!

message 5: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (last edited Mar 15, 2011 04:59PM) (new)

Hello Ninga Noodle of the Hidden Leaf! Welcome to the group!

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments Thank you! i wanna rp sooo bad!

message 7: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Wow Allie, that's kind of creepy alike!!!!

Hey Ninja Noodle of the Hidden Leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments Hey! wanna rp with me after i make my character?

message 9: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments Sweet! do you have a charri?

message 11: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

I do yeah, right now my charrie is forming an alliance with Allie's charrie!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Ashlyn (new)

Ashlyn (ask1229) | 2 comments hey hey! I love these books have any of u finished the last one? If so I'm confused on this part... what are the rebels trying to do????

message 13: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Hey Ashlyn!!!!!!!!!!!! What part are you at in the last book?????? I finished it

message 14: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

'Ello Ashlyn.

message 15: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 5 comments Haiz! I'm Cordelia and I read all three books.

message 16: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Hola Cordelia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

'Ello Cordelia! I LOVE your name! It's sounds so cool!

message 18: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Hey!! I'm Rosie and I love The Hunger Games trilogy. My friend threatened and screamed at me until I promised to read them on my holiday, and when I did, it took me two days to read the series I loved them so much. I live in Australia and I'm a zombie hating-book-worm-nerdy-geek. And, yeah...

message 19: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

ROSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the group!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Why thank you XD

message 21: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

HI ROSIE!!!!!!

message 22: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) HEY ALLIE!!!!

message 23: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

THANX FOR JOINING MY GROUP!!!!!! (oops must have left the caps lock on.)

message 24: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Haha, everyone loves CAPS LOCK :p

message 25: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Have any of you notice that after the first post in this section people tend to dissapear? (Except the chosen ones)

message 26: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why there are so many official members but the same people post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Awww, here was me thinking you were just happy to see me ;) And pfft, of course I'm going to be a chosen one... As soon as I have time and energy to make a character

message 28: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Nice XD And OF COURSE we're happy to see you :)

message 29: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Yes we are! Don't doubt that for a second!

message 30: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) I'll get one done tomorrow. That's a promise

message 31: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Okee dokee! :D

message 32: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

No problem-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Oh hey, look, I've already made a character. Well, I'll start role playing her ASAP

message 34: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max *SHERlocked heart* i've finished the first book! yay! i am MAXRIDE}{ love the maximum ride series, and i live in NEW ZEALAND, quake city, (well, thats what i call christchurch anyway)

message 36: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Hey Maxride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Hey Maxride!! Hows in Christchurch? I hope none of your family or friends were hurt xx

message 38: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

That would have been AWFUL D:

Max *SHERlocked heart* na my fam and friends are alguds, but my mates cat got squished. may she R.I.P

message 40: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Aw, LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never met her, but I'm sure she's enjoying her afterlife!!!!!!!!

Max *SHERlocked heart* yea, hope so

message 42: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (last edited May 01, 2011 02:23PM) (new)

What is the little }{ supposed to be???

message 43: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Hello Maxride }{!

Max *SHERlocked heart* hello! :B lolz

message 45: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) But on a happier note... How is everyone's reading?

Max *SHERlocked heart* }{ they're wings, lolz

message 47: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Rosie wrote: "But on a happier note... How is everyone's reading?"

14 books...yeah I know. It's bad.

message 48: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) At the same time?!?! Goodness gracious, Allie, that's a lot...

message 49: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

I know. I just keep starting them.

message 50: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) I have the same problem, but I was doing alright until I started on Phillippa Gregory's novels :S

« previous 1 3