WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Highschool > Euro Trip Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 5,540 (5540 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111

message 1: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer let the games begin!

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lionel walked infront of a small pack of children. Sabrina was close to the front, her green eyes glistening with excitement. The tall man infront of her was instructing the children to get in order and stop making such a ruckas.

message 3: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lizzie hung back with Alex, only partially listening to the teacher. Alex had his headphones in his ears.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Sabrina looked around as she followed out into the light of day. Hours on a plane weren't exactly ideal, and most behind her seemed jetlagged.
Lionel grimaced, wondering why he'd become a teacher.

message 5: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lizzie raised her hand, "Mr. Lionel? How long until we get to where we're staying?" She groaned, exhausted.

message 6: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 4138 comments Mod
Savita wandered out after the students, one headphone still in her ear from the long flight. Her eyes narrowed as she counted the students.

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Not long." he assured. "It's not very far."

message 8: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita glanced at her watch, nodding agreement. "Should be there in less than five minutes."

message 9: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lizzie smiled sleepily and yawned.

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Cal stood by Sabrina, glancing around.

"Come on guys, it's only about a block away, then you can sleep all you want." Lionel directed.

message 11: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita herded some more students forward, falling into step besides Lionel.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lionel smirked at her. "Rough croud, huh?" he asked warily.

message 13: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita smiled wearily back at him. "Very."

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He chuckled. "Well, once they're in bed, hopefully we'll get a rest too, right?" he smiled.

message 15: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita sighed. "I hope so."

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He smiled warily. "I can only imagine how they'll be fully energized."

message 17: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita nodded. "That won't be fun."

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He sighed heavily. "Uh huh."

message 19: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Glancing back at the kids, she yawned.

message 20: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lizzie nodded and trudged her feet along. She whispered to Alex, "I feel like they're herding us like cattle... we just graduated high school, you'd think they'd trust us by now..." Alex nodded.
"Hopefully we'll get more freedoms to do what we want tomorrow..." He commented dryly.

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Sabrina leaned against Cal, who - though only a year older - tearly towered over her. She sighed heavily, too tired to talk.
Lionel walked twaord the hotel on the corner,

message 22: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita fell back, making sure there were no stragglers. After the last person stepped through the doors, she walked in.

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lionel passed out room keys.

message 24: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Alex picked up his room key and began hauling his bags up the stairs. Elizabeth waited in line to receive hers.

message 25: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita grabbed her room key from the desk, where it had been left and waited for Lionel, not wanting to walk up with the kids.

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Sabrina plucked up hers, as did Cal. The pair trudged to 201 and 202 b

message 27: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita held back, waiting for Lionel. Their rooms should've been on the same floor.

message 28: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments Katya had been inside the hotel, waiting on the students. She watched them come in with an excited smile and walked up to a woman who appeared to be a teacher. "Ciao!"

message 29: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita turned, somewhat startled. "Ciao! Katya, right?"

message 30: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer (would they be having room mates? if so, could Lizzie and Sabrina be roomies?)
Last in line, Liz got her Key and inched her luggage up the steps to her room.

message 31: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Sì, sì! E 'un piacere!" She stuck out a olive-toned hand, than frowned. "Crap. No Italian. Hi, yes I am Katya. It's a pleasure."

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lionel finished passing out keys. He sighed wearily.

Sabrina opened her door and claimed a bed. Cal soon came in behind her, after dropping off her bags. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked.
"I'll be okay."

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (sure geeni)

message 34: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

((Strangers, waiting. Up and down the boulevard, their shadows searching in the night. Street lights, people, living just to find emotion, hiding somewhere in the niiiiiiight!))

Savita smiled, shaking her hand. "Yeah, no Italian. Lionel is our other teacher, over there." She said, gesturing to him.

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lionel walked over slowly. "Hm?"

message 36: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lizzie finally made it to room 201 she unlocked the door and slumped in.

Alex settled into room 204.

message 37: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Tilting her head up to look at him, she smiled. "Lionel, Katya. Katya, Lionel."

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He smiled. "Hello, Katya." he greeted.

Cal glanced up in surprise, as did Sabrina. "Hello!" the younger sister greeted easily, sitting on the bed beside her brother.

message 39: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lizzie blinked, realizing there were other people in the room.
"Oh, uhm, hey... I guess you guys are my room mates? I'm Lizzie...or Elizabeth, Liz, Beth, or whatever..." She rambled. She put her bag under the bed closest to her.

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Sabrina chuckled. "I am, you'll have to exscuse my brother." she said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Sabrina. Sometimes they call me Rina, or Bri." she replied easily.
"And I'm Caleb. Cal." her brother said, his accent much heavier than his sisters. He smiled broadly. "Nice to meet you."

message 41: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Hi!" Katya held out her hand, remembering that traditional Italian greetings typically put Americans off.

((Be on and off 'till eightish))

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He shook her hand and smiled. "You seem rather awake for this trip, unlike the others." he laughed.

message 43: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Ah, well!" Katya shrugged. "I can guarantee that most will be wide-awake when we vistit the Trevi Fountain~!" She smirked.

message 44: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lizzie smiled and sat down on the bed. "Nice to meet you guys. You don't sound American... are you tagging along with our group?"

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lionel smiled easily. "Good! We need some enthusiasm around here."

message 46: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "It's they'll catch up on the time zone in a matter of two days, most likely. Then you'll have more enthusiasm then you know what to do with. All of us gorgeous foreign people have that effect." She joked lightly. "But you all probably want to get some rest. I talked to the hotel manager and he said that I was a couple rooms down from you all."

message 47: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((ERK BRB))

message 48: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He chuckled softly. "From what I've heard, everything is beautiful here." he smiled. "From the people to the sights."

Cal nodded and streatched. "We're Irish." he replied.
Sabrina laughed. "On an adventure."

message 49: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

((One post.))

Savita yawned, nodding. "I could use the sleep."

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lionel nodded. "Shall I walk you back?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111