Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > HANNAH!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
hannah, i just typed my letter to you! pasted on there is a picture of sheep that i ripped from a magazine and several paragraphs of stuff. on the front of the folded peice of paper is a post it of a drawing that i made. ill be doing that for every letter (a picture from a magazine and a post it with a drawing.)

message 2: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 21, 2011 05:20PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Kewl. So I'll get it tomorrow then? And I can't believe ou ddicated a whole topic to me. Lol!

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
haha yea im gonna send it today. i prob. get ur letter today too.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Wait, so I'll get yours tommorow?

message 5: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Hey...I thought you weren't going to be on today, Hannah! Not that I'm complaining...

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "Wait, so I'll get yours tommorow?"

i dont know but i just checked the mail and i didn't get it yet :( u'll prob. get mine on like thursday and ill get urs tommorow i guess

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
The only mail I ever get is birthday cards

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh...that sucks :'( prob. only dentist cards time for your check up stuff and yea birthday presents and cards...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments TIffany, I haven't gotten urs yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh!!!!!!!!! it takes time. remember i live in ny!!

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

It usually takes 2 days if it's across the country or far away

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 14: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.