Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > Tiffany ! - How do you get a title? - Hannah

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Can someone please tell me how to get a title?

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) You go on edit membership and just change it.

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
BWAHAHAH! IM LAUGHING THAT I SAW THIS TOPIC AT MY HOMEPAGE! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Erica wrote: "go to members page, under your name will be "add a title", click on it, type in the title, click the post buttn, your welcome"

Thnx!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "BWAHAHAH! IM LAUGHING THAT I SAW THIS TOPIC AT MY HOMEPAGE! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hannah Is blushing because she didn't know it was soo easy.

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Irene is laughing 'cause Hanna Is blushing

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Tiffany is laughing because Irene is laughing because Hannah is blushin because she didn't know it was soo easy

message 8: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Irene is laughing because she had no idea what she laughed about... and she was so confused... and she doesn't know what Tiffany was talking about

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i just realized alan rickman is soooo effing hot!! (when he was a little younger...and now too)

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

OMG I CANT GET OVER HOW HOT HE IS! OMG THE LUCKY LADY WHO'S DATING HIM!I WANNA BE HER!!

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Caution: TIFFANY SCREAMING.

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ALAN RICKMAN I WILL FIND YOU AND HUG YOU AND GET UR AUTOGRAPH! I WILL STALK YOU!! AND IF I NEVER FIND YOU, ILL ROAM THE EARTH AS A GHOST SCRATCHING AT PEOPLE'S WINDOWS SCREAMING FOR ALAN RICKMAN!!! I KNOW YOU WEAR BLACK CONTACTS FOR THE ROLE AS SNAPE! YOUR BIRTHDAY IS FEBRUARY 21 1946, YOU'RE 65 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!! I WILL FIND YOU!!!!!

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

YES I AM IN SCREAM MODE!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Oh no nont scream mode, everyone hide nder desks and cover your ears. ((lol))

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I WANNA HUG ALAN RICKMAN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSNNNNNNAAPPPPE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

We get the point

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

MAYBE NOT!!!!!

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Well, I do

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

WELL MAYBE NOT!!!!!

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

WELL, MAYBE SO!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "MAYBE NOT!!!!!"

believe me tiff, everyone does. Even my brother and he's 2.

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

BARK!! *bites hannah*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "BARK!! *bites hannah*"

first your in love with alan rickman and now your a dog?

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "BARK!! *bites hannah*"

first your in love with alan rickman and now your a dog?"

IM NOT IN LOVE WITH ALAN RICKMAN!! he's my idol. im in love with snape. there's a difference. snape is 25 years younger give or take a few years

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

so.... what would happen if we said Alan Rickman sucks?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I think you know Arti.

message 27: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments lawl

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: "so.... what would happen if we said Alan Rickman sucks?"

i would do the impossible....you dont wanna know

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah ...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm shutting this topic down. :(

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.