Q&A with Alyson Noel discussion

The last book

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by moniscor13 (new)

moniscor13 | 1 comments Is the next book going to be the end of the series? and when is it coming out?

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mojango) do you mean everlasting?

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mojango) and if so, isn't it supposed to be the last one?

message 4: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Noel | 234 comments Mod
Monica wrote: "Is the next book going to be the end of the series? and when is it coming out?"

Hi Monica-

Yep, EVERLASTING is the 6th & final book and it will be in stores on 06.07.11!
:)

message 5: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) Alyson wrote: "Yep, EVERLASTING is the 6th & final book and it will be in stores on 06.07.11! :)"

I discovered this series around book 3 when I saw the audios at the library. So I promptly read them all. Actually right this very minute I'm almost done with teh final CD of Night Star, which I just got a couple days ago from the library after being on the waiting list forever.

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Spinks (lynn_marie) | 3 comments I am fascinated by Roman, will any of his past come into play in this book?

message 7: by SavageGrace (new)

SavageGrace I'm still hoping you do some books on Ever's past lives - or maybe even some books set in those eras ;)

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Spinks (lynn_marie) | 3 comments SavageGrace wrote: "I'm still hoping you do some books on Ever's past lives - or maybe even some books set in those eras ;)"

OOhhh, good call! That would be fun!

message 9: by Alyson (new)

Lynn wrote: "I am fascinated by Roman, will any of his past come into play in this book?"

Hi Lynn-

I'm fond of Roman too--the bad guys are always the most fun to write, and while I don't want to give away any spoilers, I will say that you will see Roman again, for sure! :)

message 10: by Alyson (new)

SavageGrace wrote: "I'm still hoping you do some books on Ever's past lives - or maybe even some books set in those eras ;)"

Hi SavageGrace-

It's an interesting idea, and I haven't ruled it out . . .

message 11: by Mark (new)

Mark | 2 comments Will Ever appear in anything else?

message 12: by Alyson (new)

Hi Mark-

Ever appears in the 3rd Riley Bloom book- DREAMLAND - it will be in stores on 09.13.11!

message 13: by Margarita (new)

Margarita (margogr96991) | 12 comments Will Ever and Damen find the cure in the last boook?

message 14: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 1 comments what can you tell us about what is going to happen with Ever and Damen?

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (fiktshun) | 1 comments I know this is the last book in the series, but will this have a conclusive finish with all questions answered or will there be the possibility of more such as what Richelle Mead has done with Vampire Academy? Thanks! Love the series.

message 16: by Alyson (new)

Margarita wrote: "Will Ever and Damen find the cure in the last boook?"

Hi Margarita-

Sorry, I can't say -- I am sworn to secrecy!

message 17: by Alyson (new)

Taylor wrote: "what can you tell us about what is going to happen with Ever and Damen?"

Hi Taylor-

All I can say is that EVERLASTING picks up where NIGHT STAR leaves off . . .

message 18: by Alyson (new)

Rachel wrote: "I know this is the last book in the series, but will this have a conclusive finish with all questions answered or will there be the possibility of more such as what Richelle Mead has done with Vamp..."

HI Rachel-

It's pretty much a conclusive ending--everything that happened during the series will lead to the ending!

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Spinks (lynn_marie) | 3 comments I am SO excited to hear from Roman again!! *eeks!* :) There's a reason this is my favorite series. I can't thank you enough for bringing this world into mine! Ok...fan-girl moment over, I promise :)

message 20: by Alyson (new)

Hi Lynn-

LOL--thanks!! Roman was definitely fun to write!

message 21: by bookaholiclover (new)

bookaholiclover | 2 comments Hey Alyson... I love your books... Just the romance of Damen and Ever its amazing... What's the next book going to be about>?

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yummification) Hi Alyson,

I love this series and I can't wait to start Riley's. She is so much fun and reminds me of my little sister. I was wondering, what happened to Miles in Italy that made him come back looking so different?

message 23: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 3 comments I know there's a playlist on your website but I want to know if you listened to any music while writing this series? Because well, I can't enjoy a good book w/o music but that's just me. What types of music would you say goes w/ the story?

message 24: by Alyson (new)

Bookaholiclover wrote: "Hey Alyson... I love your books... Just the romance of Damen and Ever its amazing... What's the next book going to be about>?"

Hi Bookaholiclover-
Thanks so much, I'm so glad you're enjoying the series! The next book, EVERLASTING, is the 6th & final book in the series, so basically everything that happened so far has lead up to what happens in the final book!

It'll be in stores on 06.07.11--and I really hope you enjoy it!

message 25: by Alyson (new)

Amanda wrote: "Hi Alyson,

I love this series and I can't wait to start Riley's. She is so much fun and reminds me of my little sister. I was wondering, what happened to Miles in Italy that made him come back ..."

Hi Amanda-

Miles had a great time in Italy and was really transformed by the lifestyle and culture. He also naturally matured a bit, which caused him to thin out a bit in the face.

message 26: by Alyson (new)

Jamie wrote: "I know there's a playlist on your website but I want to know if you listened to any music while writing this series? Because well, I can't enjoy a good book w/o music but that's just me. What types..."

Hi Jamie-

The songs on the playlist are all the songs that I listened to while writing the series!

message 27: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (LovesMortalInstrumentSeries) | 1 comments hey i was wondering if riley will ever come back into the story, i kno she never technacly left the story line but... i miss her lol. shes funny and braty and helps ever!!

also i really want to hear more about the twins!!! i loooovvveedd them!!

a comment i have on Roman, i want him back!!! he dies as soon as we start to like him!! we learn his story then 'poof' he dies from Jude :( is he coming back???

umm i kinda want jude to find a gf in the next book (WHOS NOT EVER :P) will he??

thanks- victoria

message 28: by Holly (new)

Holly | 2 comments hey
will there be a new villein in this book?(i hope not!)

message 29: by Alyson (new)

Victoria wrote: "hey i was wondering if riley will ever come back into the story, i kno she never technacly left the story line but... i miss her lol. shes funny and braty and helps ever!!

also i really want to..."

Hi Victoria-

All I can say is that you will see everyone again in EVERLASTING!!

message 30: by Alyson (new)

Holly wrote: "hey
will there be a new villein in this book?(i hope not!)"

Hi Holly-

There will be obstacles-- big obstacles -- and mystery-- and magick--and romance . . .

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Ooh.... obstacles... I love obstacles. :P

message 32: by Holly (new)

Holly | 2 comments Alyson wrote: "Holly wrote: "hey
will there be a new villein in this book?(i hope not!)"

Hi Holly-

There will be obstacles-- big obstacles -- and mystery-- and magick--and romance . . .

:)"

oooooooooooooooooh sounds FUN i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 33: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) hi alyson!!!!!!! srsly luv your the evermore series, but so far the first one was my favourite! is everlasting going to be the best book in the series?? and is its ending going to take people's breath away? srsly cnt w8 till it cumz out!!

message 34: by Ellen (last edited Feb 25, 2011 02:46PM) (new)

Ellen Ward (valkery) | 5 comments OMG I love this series! I got them for christmas and pretty much eat them. I was just wondering what is the funniest thought you have ever thought of writting but obviously (Is that how you spell that?) couldnt because it was so weird and, or funny it would completly reduce you and your readers to tears (also a possible heart attack from even thinking of it).

message 35: by Alyson (new)

Deena/ Belikov/ Ivashkov wrote: "hi alyson!!!!!!! srsly luv your the evermore series, but so far the first one was my favourite! is everlasting going to be the best book in the series?? and is its ending going to take people's bre..."

Hi Deena-

Thanks so much! And to answer your question, yes, EVERLASTING is the final book in the series and it'll be in stores on 06.07.11!!

As for whether or not it will take reader's breath away . . . I sure hope so!

message 36: by Alyson (new)

Valkery wrote: "OMG I love this series! I got them for christmas and pretty much eat them. I was just wondering what is the funniest thought you have ever thought of writting but obviously (Is that how you spell t..."

Hi Valkery-

LOL!

When I was writing my adult book- FLY ME TO THE MOON - (a book about a NYC based flight attendant, which I was for over a decade) I had to choose the scenes carefully because some of the things that happened in real life on the airplane were so outrageous, I didn't think people would find them believable.

Some crazy things happen at 30,000 feet!

message 37: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel i bet someone alreaqdy asked this, but when is the next riley bloom book coming out? im dying to read it :D

message 38: by Alyson (new)

Hi Molly-
SHIMMER will be in stores on 03.15.11, DREAMLAND on 09.13.11, and WHISPER in Spring 2012!

message 39: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel oh, thank you. :) i cant wait for them to come out, i finally ran out of stuff to read. but im too lazy to put what i read on goodreads :D

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I'm so excited for Everlasting & it comes out on my birthday :D

message 41: by Alyson (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I'm so excited for Everlasting & it comes out on my birthday :D"

Stephanie- Wow, that's sooo cool! Happy (early) Birthday! :)

message 42: by Kailah (last edited Mar 08, 2011 05:20PM) (new)

Kailah | 2 comments I love the series! I love Ever,Damen and Jude...Will Jude find someone who loves Him as much as He loves Ever?

message 43: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Kay | 1 comments HI
I LOVE THE SERIES, MY FAVOURITE!
I WAS WONDERING WHEN THE LAST BOOK COMES OUT IN THE UK?
THANKS

message 44: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle (nicolleg1992) | 1 comments Rachael wrote: "HI
I LOVE THE SERIES, MY FAVOURITE!
I WAS WONDERING WHEN THE LAST BOOK COMES OUT IN THE UK?
THANKS"

Let's hope it comes out the same date. I will hate having to wait longer lol