Terminalcoffee discussion

Face Off! (Less Serious) > Episodes starring Matt LeBlanc - Funny or what?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm Esquire (MalcolmEsq) Situation comedy set in the world of situation comedy. Matt is cast in a remake of a Britsh situation comedy and doesn't always hit it off with the original writers. Do you think it's a good show?

message 2: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments is it good? i don't know, i'm sure i've seen better. i do enjoy watching it. i watched the seventh episode today and some of it was a bit awkward, but i enjoyed watching them try (view spoiler)

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments No.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24154 comments Mod
Oh, Matt LeBlanc. I kept thinking he was Matthew Perry.

No idea!

message 5: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm Esquire (MalcolmEsq) janine wrote: "is it good? i don't know, i'm sure i've seen better. i do enjoy watching it. i watched the seventh episode today and some of it was a bit awkward, but i enjoyed watching them try [spoilers removed]"

I've seen better but it is funny. I prefer a more sophisticated satire tho. I like how they make it rather mundane when it's set in glamourous Hollywood and Matt being the glamourboy (yet again) but this time with adult language. It's funny hearing him swear too and not be shocked by it. I was surprised I didn't feel like throwing something at the screen when he first swore. Not because I'm offended by swearing or anything but because I thought I might find it a bit bogus after the family viewing shows Friends and Joey.

I'm sure the second series will be better than the first. How much better I can't speculate. But I hope it will be more outrageous.

message 6: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm Esquire (MalcolmEsq) Lobstergirl wrote: "Oh, Matt LeBlanc. I kept thinking he was Matthew Perry.

No idea!"

Not too keen on Matt Perry. Couldn't quite like his Friends character. I didn't particularly like Friends. Didn't see a single episode the first time round. It was only after the show was scrapped and the re-runs were screened that I thought I'd give it a go and see what the fuss was all about. I wish it was a bit more risque considering their ages and the situation of the comedy.

message 7: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm Esquire (MalcolmEsq) Lobstergirl wrote: "Oh, Matt LeBlanc. I kept thinking he was Matthew Perry.

No idea!"

What sort of sitcoms do you like, if any?

message 8: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm Esquire (MalcolmEsq) RandomAnthony wrote: "No."

What sort of sitcoms do you
like, if any ?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24154 comments Mod
Malcolm wrote: "Lobstergirl wrote: "Oh, Matt LeBlanc. I kept thinking he was Matthew Perry.

No idea!"

What sort of sitcoms do you like, if any?"

None.

message 10: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm Esquire (MalcolmEsq) Lobstergirl wrote: "Malcolm wrote: "Lobstergirl wrote: "Oh, Matt LeBlanc. I kept thinking he was Matthew Perry.

No idea!"

What sort of sitcoms do you like, if any?"

None."

Fair enough. But why's that then?