Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Let's Get Specific! > Has anyone read Intwine by Christina Moss?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andi (new)

Andi Wellington (AndiWellington) | 7 comments Curious if anyone has read this. I just read it and found it amazing. Modern girl from Burbank falls in love with a Rock Star Prince from another planet who looks human but lives much longer than humans. Has anyone else read it?

message 2: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments I haven't, but that sounds interesting. I wonder how much of a SF aspect it has. Drop the alien prince bit, and that could be a contemporary romance. ;)

message 3: by Andi (new)

Andi Wellington (AndiWellington) | 7 comments There's quite a bit with space travel elements and other life forms. Then there's research on how to handle humans on Earth living longer especially to handle the love story dilemma of Earth girl falling in love with the guy who will live to be almost 1000 years old : ) I like the idea of getting to live that long. Would definitely change how you see things...

message 4: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments Oh, good point. I think I saw or read something recently where one of the characters scoffed at eternal love. "Humans can't even make marriage work." LOL! I thought that was hilarious and very interesting/thought-provoking.

Oh, I'm curious about the other life forms. What did you think of them? Were they human-like or giant bugs? LOL.

message 5: by Andi (new)

Andi Wellington (AndiWellington) | 7 comments Ya I thought there was definitely thought provoking material. I enjoy when authors do that. That's part of the reason to read right?...To get other viewpoints.

Other life forms...both...human on the planet of artists and giant antlike sentient life on some other creepy planet : )

message 6: by Hmr28 (new)

Hmr28 | 71 comments Yozer, I just checked out her website because I couldn't find the book on BN and her books are 19.00 with no digital editions. For that much I'd like to know a bit more about the book. What did you like about it? I thought about trying to contact the author to ask about any digital editions in the offing but couldn't find an email for her and she is not on goodreads apparently. How did you find her?

message 7: by Andi (new)

Andi Wellington (AndiWellington) | 7 comments Hi, sorry for the lag in getting back to you. I found her on Amazon. I left a review there if you want to check it out that has more detail. I think one of her books is digital, her vampire book, and I found out from her that she is planning to get all her books digitized and on Kindle before too long. Her email address is author@christinamoss.com. If you're on Facebook she's there too. I'm a fan so I've looked her up.

message 8: by Hmr28 (new)

Hmr28 | 71 comments Thanks!

message 9: by Andi (new)

Andi Wellington (AndiWellington) | 7 comments The ebook just came out. It's $5.99. And the book is in it's second reprinting now with new artwork. So pretty. Intwine