RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,336 (1336 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
~**~**~**

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell sat by herself near the water.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Dianne ran around the park. She was almost always active.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell looked over at a girl running around.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Dianne stopped and walked over to the water to take a break. She saw a girl there. "Hi, I'm Dianne."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Bell," She said, picking at the grass.

Blake Sat in a tree at a Park, watching the 2 girls, he smiled and lean back on his tree, closing his eyes trying to feel if he was assigned to a human yet

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie She watched the water quietly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell layed back, soaking up the sun.

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Dianne turned around and saw a girl there "Hey"

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie She shrugged. "Just enjoying the weather" she said smiling

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell kept her eyes closed, listening to the water splash.

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Nathaniel watched the three girls talking. He was assigned to one, Bell, so he was keeping an eye on her.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell sat up, pulling he sandels off and rolling up her jeans. She shuck her feet in the water of the lake.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Bell."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Hi," She pulled her jeans up higher, the watter sliping up to her knees.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and discarded her over shirt.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell rolled her eyes, "You might not want to do that."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Do you know what lives out there?" Bell asked.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Big fish," She said.

message 21: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Nathaniel leaned back in the grass, reading a book. He had moved closer to the water, just in case.

message 22: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Feb 26, 2011 09:57AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Just worning you about the smush at the bottom." She said to Patricia.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She raised an eyebrow, "Do you know what it is?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Fish poop," Bell said, laying back in the grass.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Suit yourself," She closed her eyes and let the rocks brush against her feet.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell shot up, her eyes poping open. She jumped into the water after Patricia and dived down to pull on her foot.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She accidently kicked Bell and Bel lost her brath getting a mouth of water.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Her jeand and closes were water loged and her hand was stuck in the much, pulliung her down.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell pulled on her arm with the last of ther stranth, trying to pry it up.

message 30: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 26, 2011 10:35AM) (new)

Stephanie Dianne jumped into the water helping particia get bell out of the water.

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie ((i ment like helping her help bell))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Blake is Patricia's guardien...)

message 33: by Brooke (last edited Feb 26, 2011 11:03AM) (new)

Brooke ((haha srry!))

Nathaniel looked up from his book and saw the girls splashing around in the water. He threw his book down and ran into the water, swimming toward them.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell's eyes were closing and her lungs filled with more watter.

message 35: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Since Bell was his priority, he grabbed her first.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Her body was limp and water poured off her clothes.

message 37: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Nathaniel pulled her out of the water.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell started coughing and spitting up.

message 39: by Brooke (new)

Brooke He moved the hair out of her face while she did.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She took deep gasping breaths and loked up at him with unfocused eyes.

message 41: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Nathaniel looked at her worriedly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Bell blinked an looked around, cold digging in her bones.

message 43: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Feb 26, 2011 02:37PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (I think he just looks like normal person...)

message 44: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ((ya he looks normal))

Nathaniel looked up as another girl approached.

message 45: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "Nate." He told her, looking back down at Bell.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I-I think so..." She said then looked back at Nathaniel, "You saved my life"

((Should Blake and Nate know each other because they are both angels))
Blake felt a burning pain fill his veins as he opened his eyes and they locked on Patricia, His assignment, in one quick movement to jumped down from the tree, he landed cleanly and walked over to Patricia "Are you alright?" he asked

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (It would make sence...)

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Dianne looked around.

Blake shook his head, he knew she was lying, it was his job to., gently he laid his hand on her forehead, like he was checking for a Fever,but he was slowly healing her and sending waves of calm, another plus of being a Angel

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27