RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 441 (441 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
~**~**~**

The Lonely Angel Alex walked out of the book store with her bag.She ran to a bench adn flopped down onto it.She pulled out her first book and started reading it.

(( Succubus Blues ))

The Lonely Angel Alex just stared at the pages.It wasn't as interesting as her other books.She put it back in the bag and jumped off the bench.She twirled and ran to the park.

The Lonely Angel She looked in her bag again and sighed.So many books so little time.She pulled out a random one and ran to a swing set.She sat down and started swinging wildly while reading.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 8 comments Kat sat on a park bench, cold and shivering. She pulled her black duster jacket tighter around herself and crossed her legs, fidgeting. When was her mother going to get there?

message 6: by Vincent (new)

Vincent (fireakaVincenttherpingoneP) | 68 comments Aqua sighs " dont we have enough children already Armeyri?"

message 7: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ (last edited Feb 27, 2011 07:43PM) (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 8 comments Kat squeaked and looked around, very jumpy, and saw two men striding alongside one another. She bit her lip and began to bite her fingernails.

message 8: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments nexxis sat on the Bench next to Kat, seeing the man she sat quietly. not saying anything.

The Lonely Angel Alex looked back and saw two people sitting on a bench.She jumped off the swing and skipped over with her bag.She sat on the ground in front of them."Well hello there."

message 10: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex watched her walk away and hopped up.She walked after her."Hello there."

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments looking at the man as he walked away."Hello." she said as she turned her gaze to the girl.

message 12: by Vincent (last edited Feb 28, 2011 06:07AM) (new)

Vincent (fireakaVincenttherpingoneP) | 68 comments (( i changed Aqua to a kidnap victim)) aqua sits on a random bench in a park sighing " whats up with the world lately" aqua chuckled

message 13: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments ((on the street walking toward Nexxis and kat.))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 8 comments Kat wrung her hands and was very uncomfortable with someone sitting next to her, but was too polite to say anything at all.

message 15: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((grrrrr, i dont know where i am... im going back to the park where ever i am))

Alex sat on the bench with the other two girls."Hey there."

message 16: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments looking at the person who sat next to her,"Who are you? and what do you want?"

message 17: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She laughed and looked at the girl who spoke to her."I am Alex.I am here because I had books and I wanted to come here to read."

message 18: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Oh, there have been strange people here lately."

message 19: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex looked around."There isnt anyone here except us three now."

message 20: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Well there was a creepy man that fled behind a tree earlier." she paused,"And there was one that came up to us."

message 21: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel "Oh really?"She looked around, a little more worried than when she had gotten here.

message 22: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Yes, i think they were kidnappers." she said to the girl.

message 23: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex looked around again."I think im gonna go."She stood up and looked around again.

message 24: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Segra walked up behind the girls so they wouldn't see him. he walked up behind there bench and grabbed Nexxis and Alex by the arms. he began to drag them to a black van waiting for him,"If you want to live, you should shut your mouth." he said to them.

message 25: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex shut her mouth from the scream that was forming.She was uber scared now. >.< ((no more shopping at night))

message 26: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Segra grabbed them by the waist and huld them into the van. He dropped them to close the door."Now! If the princesses want to live, Be quiet, And do what i say!" he said as he got in the drivers seat.

message 27: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex looked at Nexxis.She didnt talk but her eyes were asking the obvious question if she was ok.

message 28: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Nexxis looked at her to show she was, and if Alex knew what would happen.

Segra asked the two,"Would the princesses like to sit up here?" he said, this was obviously a command.

message 29: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex didnt know what to do so she just stared at him.

message 30: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "GET UP HERE!" he said to them.

Nexxis obeyed him and sat in the passengers seat.

message 31: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex got up there and stareda t him.

((gtg, i be on in the afternoon,maybe))

message 32: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments ((kk!))

Segra grabbed her and made her sit on his lap."There, better?" he asked her.

message 33: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex stiifened and looked at Nexxis.She was terrified.

message 34: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Nexxis looked at her new friend, scanning her face, she mouthed the word' sorry' thinking she would be there just to help her friend.

"Ah look princesses! you new home." he said as they pulled into a garage.he picked up Alex and opened the door to go inside the house,"Oh! i almost forgot the other princess!" he said grabbing nexxis and dragged them inside,

message 35: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex almost started crying but was detirmined to act at least a tensie bit unaffected.She just cringed and looked at Nexxis again.

message 36: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Segra threw them on a bed in the living room and walked to the kitchen.

"A bed in the living room?" Nexxis whispered.

message 37: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex looked around and shrugged."Some people are just weird."She whispered.

message 38: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Yes, like him." she said looking to Segra who was doing something in the kitchen.

message 39: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex felt tears in her eyes and bit her lip."Do you think he is gonna hurt us?"

message 40: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "I don't know, i don't know." she said as if she where an older sister.

message 41: by Vincent (new)

Vincent (fireakaVincenttherpingoneP) | 68 comments aqua looked at the house "why does that house have a strange aura?" aqua sighed then walked off

message 42: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex put her head down and looked up at the ceiling.She suddenely got the felling of being in a coffin and sat up.She felt a tear escape and wiped her eyes.

message 43: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Segra walked back to them and said,"You two do every thing i say and no harm will come to you." he said getting slowly closer.

message 44: by Vincent (new)

Vincent (fireakaVincenttherpingoneP) | 68 comments aqua came back to the house a bit later and knocked on the door

message 45: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex nodded and didnt like him getting closer.She couldnt help being the girl momma had tought her to be so she started thinking of a good reason why he had taken them.

message 46: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Segra stopped at the knock at the door,"Great." he said walking to the door he answered it,"What."

message 47: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Alex blinked and tried looking at who was there without moving from her spot.

message 48: by Vincent (new)

Vincent (fireakaVincenttherpingoneP) | 68 comments aqua glared at him"why are you giving me that evil look when i was just returning something of yours?" aqua hands segra the pistol which was elf tin the park

message 49: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments He took the pistol,"Thanks." he said as he tried to shut the door.

message 50: by Vincent (last edited Mar 01, 2011 01:53PM) (new)

Vincent (fireakaVincenttherpingoneP) | 68 comments aqua stopped the door "why do i hear other voices in their?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9