RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,134 (1134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Feb 28, 2011 01:52PM) (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
*~*~*~*~*

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) oooohhh bad word O.O jk jk ~runs~ don't hurt me! D:

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
~Glares~ there i fixed it! lol im making people for this right now

message 4: by ok (new)

ok | 147 comments Aubrey woke up, confused on the shore of a random island. She looked around to see nothing except smoke rising from a crashed plane about 100 yards away from her. She sat up, Her arm stung. It was cut open and bleeding. She couldn't remember what happened. The last thing she remembered was being on a cruise ship with her family, her best friend and her best friend's family.

message 5: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Neera had seen the crash from the top of her tree,"Thats not good." she remembered when she was 11 and her plane crashed and she was the only survivor."I should go see if any one is alive." she said and jumped out of the tree.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa lay quietly on something that felt cold and crunchy beneath her. She shiverd because of the cold waves that kept washing gently on her face. She slowly regained consiousness and looked around her. She could see a red substance leaking all over the sand around her. She didn't know it,but a huge gash marked her face,from her left eye right down to her chin.

message 7: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Neera got closer, seeing that at least two were alive. She walked Up to the girl with a gash on her face,"Here let me help you." she said.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa groaned and put out her hand.
"Where am I?"
She asked,her voice barely more than a whisper.
"Where's the plane?"

message 9: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Your on an island, and your plane is gone." she said washing the gash with sea water."This may sting." she said as she ripped some of the cloth on her skirt, dipping it in the water, she wiped the girls face.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa groaned again. The salt did sting.
"Where's my littled brother?"
She asked suddenly.

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Brother?" she looked over at a seemingly lifeless body, she walked over to see if the boy was alive, he was, but for who knows how long, She carried the boy to the girl she had just left."Here, is this him?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa shook her head,getting more worried.
"He was in the seat in front of me."
She mumbled,trying to pull herself up.
"I've got to find him...Mum and Dad trusted me..."

message 13: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "You cannot find him till you are better." Neera said to the girl.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa shook her head.
"I have to! He's only seven."

message 15: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments 'What if he was on the burning plane.' Neera thought, the boy in her hands died and she layed him on the ground respectfully,"I'll be back." she said getting up. she walked toward the burning plane.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa looked behind her and immediatley,tears began streaming down her cheeks. She hadn't seen the plane before,but now that she had,she thought of her little brother.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments (( Her bro died in the crash...just so ya know...But thanks for trying to get him out... ))

message 18: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments ((your wellcome, i'm bored so, i'm just tryin to keep myself occupied.))

she stood next to the crash, remembering when her plane crashed, her boyfriend had died, and she was left alone on the island. she turned to walk back to the girl,"I'm sorry,"

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments (( ikr? ))

Lisa simply burried her head in her hands and cried.
"Mum and Dad are going to kill me!"
She said.

message 20: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments She sat down next to her,"I know what it feels like, i lost some one i loved to." she said putting her hand on the girls back.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa cried and cried,muttering things like,
"My little brother...he was so small..."
Into the girls ear from time to time.

message 22: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Yes, i know, life will do that. it will take things away, and not give back." she said, trying to supply comfort to her."What is your name?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments "Lisa..."
She mumbled silently.
"Your's?"

message 24: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Neera, Lisa, you need to get out of the sun, come, i will take you to my hut." she said getting up.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa didn't get up.
"Wait...There may be more people."
She mumbled quietly.

message 26: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Right now you NEED to get out of the sun, you won't do much if your dehydrated either, come on i can get you fresh water and food, then you will be suitable to help you friends." she said to the girl.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa nodded weakly. She wasn't eactly keen on arguing. She pushed herself up and looked to Neera,waiting for directions.

message 28: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Fallow me, it's in the forest where it's cooler." she said starting to walk into the bushes.

message 29: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "hello is anyone out there"she yelled walking in the woods

message 30: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Mar 01, 2011 07:50AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa nodded and staggerd behind her new freind. She still hadn't noticed the gash,and was only thinking about the red substance that was pouring down her face.

message 31: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Hearing a voice she picked up speed,"Come on!" she yelled trying to get the girl to fallow her voice.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa stopped suddenly.
"I'm not the only one!"
She murmerd happily.
"There's someone out there!"
She yelled,using up as much energy as she dared.

message 33: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "I hear you! COME OUT!" she said to the voice.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa waited,hoping that another voice would answer back.

message 35: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "how do i know you wont hurt me"she said still hiding behind the tree were she was tied up

message 36: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Hurt you?! Why Would i hurt you?" Neera said to the girl voice. she started to walk toward the voice.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa's eyes widened,but she didn't move.

message 38: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "i don't know i woke up tied to i tree and i cant move you're the first voice in days"she said trying to move

message 39: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Walking closer she saw the girl tied to a palm,"Let me help you!" she said to the girl, being cautios not to step in a trap. getting to the girl she started to untie her.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa followed close behind.

message 41: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "thanks"she said as she untied her

message 42: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "Be careful, there might be animal traps." she said untying the girl."come on i can take you to my hut as well."

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa stepped away from the area,the last thing she needed was to be caught in a trap.

message 44: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "okay"she said standing looking around for anytraps

message 45: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments Neera started to leave for her hut,"Come on you two."

message 46: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "okay"she said walking behind her

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa pushed herself onwars. She needed shelter...and supplies.

message 48: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 481 comments "We're half way to my hut, and whats your name?" she asked the girl she just saved.

Christina *Cantarella* | 755 comments Lisa waited for the new girl to answer.

message 50: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "I...I don't remember I don't remember anything"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23