RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
~&~&~&&&~&~&~~~**~*~*

The Lonely Angel Stella walked around in the night with her blonde hair down.Her purple eyes were scanning the area.She finally relaxed and sat down in the grass.

message 3: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Demitri paused at the park, sitting down on a swing and pulling her messenger bag onto her lap, mentally scrolling through the houses she still had to deliver to

The Lonely Angel Stella stood up and walked to the park.She looked around and spotted someone.She waved but didnt know if they could see her.

message 5: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) demitri glanced up softly and waved alittle back, it was best to be nice to people she guessed.

The Lonely Angel Stella smiled and took a step towards her.She hesitated, not sure if this girl was good or bad.She decided there wasnt a difference and walked up to her.

message 7: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Demitri glanced up, cursing the gods for another delay. "Hello." she said pleasantly, and quietly

The Lonely Angel She smiled at Demitri."Hi."

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Saddie was sitting in the grass with a bunch of tiny animals around her. She pet them all, telling them stories.

message 10: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((any one want to rp with me.))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hestia was sitting by a small fire in the park. She fed it branches and the flames leaped up and hungrily licked the wood.

message 12: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Saddie smelled the fire. she stood and walked to look for it.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hestia looked up and smiled at Saddie.
"Hello."

message 14: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Hi." She said. "Your making a fire here?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I make a fire everywhere I go," she replied, still smiling.

message 16: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "That's so not cool." She said. She put her hand on the nearest tree. "The trees are scared you'll burn them." She said.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I won't burn them."

message 18: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Saddie smiled then.
"Thank you." she said. "I and they appreciate that."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "No problem," she replied, smiling. She stood up and held out her hand.
"I'm Hestia."

message 20: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) saddie smiled and put her hand out.
"I'm Saddie." She said. "It's very nice to meet you as well."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hestia bowed her head in recognition and sat back down.
"And, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you have power over?"

message 22: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Saddie smiled and twirled around making the trees and the leaves bow.
"Nature." She said smiling.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hestia smiled as the trees bowed dow to Saddie.
"Of course," she said with a twinkling laugh. "I'm Hestia, goddess of the hearth."

message 24: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Saddie waved to the trees so that they stopped bowing.
"Oh." She said smiling. "That's nice."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Thanks."

message 26: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Saddie smiled.
"So what brings you here?" She said sweetly.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "That," she replied, pointing over her shoulder. In the dim light of the fire you could faintly see a small family; a mother, father, and little boy. They were all playing and laughing.
"Family."
Hestia gazed fondly at the small family of three.

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Oh." Saddie said.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Yes....the hearth is always found at home."
She gave Saddie a dazzling smile and then looked back down at the fire.

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Saddie smiled at her.
"That's nice."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "What brings you here?" she asked, still smiling.

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "It's the forest." she said sweetly. "Nature is all around." She smiled.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hestia laughed again.
"Of course, I should've guessed."

message 34: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Saddie smiled.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hestia grabbed another stray twig that was on the ground and tossed it into the flames. then she grabbed some dead leaves and tossed them in, too.
"The smoke will keep any bugs away."

message 36: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) saddie smiled.
"Oh the bugs wont hurt us." She said smiling.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "If you say so," she replied, returning the smile.

message 38: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "So tell me." She said. "How long will you be around?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I don't know...until that family leaves, maybe? Then I'll appear somewhere else near another family. Of course I'll probably go unnoticed," she continued. "Not many people stop to chat with me....I'm glad you did."

message 40: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Well i'm glad i did." she said smiling.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hestia smiled.
The family behind her began walking away and her fire began to die down.
"Looks like I should get going."

message 42: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Oh." She said. "Do you have to? "I was having a nice time talking with you."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Hmm, I suppose I could stay a bit longer," she replied, sitting back down. She tossed a few more twigs and smiled as the flames hungrily engulfed them.

message 44: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "So are you hungry?" She asked.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((srry, i had to go eat))

"A bit."

message 46: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((lol that's fine))

"Okay." She said. "I can get us something if you want?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "That's be nice. If you don't mind," she added hastily.

message 48: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "I don't mind at all." She said sweetly. She whistled and a few little animals appeared with a basket. "Thank you." she said patting there heads.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Hestia smiled at the animals.
"Cute."

message 50: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Yep." She said smiling as they ran back into the forest. "Lets see what we have here." she opened the basket. "Ah bread, and cheese." She said. "And some water." She pulled out a jug.

« previous 1 3