RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Fantasy > Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*

message 2: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Azreal sat in a clearing softly stretching, and keeping an eye out for anything suspious looking.

message 3: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments Akuma was walking by when she saw Azreal and hid behind a bush hoping that Azreal hadn't seen her.

message 4: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Azreal had seen but didnt move or say anything I guess there are other people out here... she thought lightly

message 5: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments Akuma slowly peeked out from behind the bush

message 6: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Nagato was in the trees, watching the odd exchange with light breathing.

message 7: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Azreal glanced up at the girl softly, waving her hand lightly "Hello there."

message 8: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "Hi." She said, barely over a whisper.

message 9: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Azreal noticed the other one but didnt say anything to her, "Why dont you come out? I promise im harmless." she said lightly

message 10: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Nagato shook her head slightly.

message 11: by On'nanoko (last edited Mar 04, 2011 09:46AM) (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments Akuma thought to herself. what a strange interaction.Do most people act this way.

She stayed still just looking at the two interacting.

message 12: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Azreal sighed lightly, watching the shadows were the girl was "And why not?" she asked softly, amused by the girls reactions.

message 13: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Nagato shook her head. "I do not wish to, although I was created as such to interact with organic beings. I prefer solitude." She krept deeper into the shade of the branches.

message 14: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Azreal rolled her eyes softly "Suit yourself, if solitude is what you want be my guest." she stood up softly, stretching lightly and glanced at Akuma smiling.

message 15: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Nagato nodded. "I will merely observe. You have no need to acknowlage my presence."

message 16: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She laughed softly showing her promanant canines "I see, but why would you observe me? I cant be that interesting to watch."

message 17: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "Not just you. All of us. I am here on this planet to observe the behaviors of the fantastical and see how they interact with the organic. We do this to see how this planet works. I am made to comunicate efficiently. None of my kind speaks the Earthen Language." She said softly. Her hushed tones made her words seem even more important.

message 18: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She stopped laughing and cocked her head to one side lightly "Oh, so your not from here i guess?" she said lightly, tapping her chin with one finger thoughtfully, before shrugging and stretching again.

message 19: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "That's classified." She said emotionlessly.

message 20: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She giggled lightly at the term and sat back down, picking acouple daisys and making a chain with them lightly

message 21: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Nagato sighed. Sometimes that answer got old.

message 22: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments what is up with these people Akuma thought to herself.

message 23: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Azreal glanced up at Akuma "And what about you?"

message 24: by On'nanoko (last edited Mar 08, 2011 03:15PM) (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments I wonder who she's talking to, Akuma thought to herself

message 25: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She rolled her eyes lightly "Hello? You in the tree?"

message 26: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments Akuma slowly came out from behind the tree.Akuma's cheeks turned a bright red as she looked at the ground."Where you talking to me?" she said quietly almost in a whisper.

message 27: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Yes i was." she said lightly, smiling gently

message 28: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "Hi,I'm Akuma"she said still glaring at the ground.

message 29: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Im Azreal." she said lightly, standing up and walking over to the girl

message 30: by On'nanoko (last edited Mar 08, 2011 04:12PM) (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "What were you doing over there?"said Akuma

((that was weird.sorry i got caught up in my other RPs and forgot my character already said hi.I)

message 31: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Wait...what? XD))

message 32: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments ((okay sorry changed it))

message 33: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Oh XD))
She laughed lightly "Talking to an alien, adn stretching?"

message 34: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "Oh."she said ackwardly

message 35: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She watched the girl curiously "And yourself?"

message 36: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "Watching.Are you mad?"said Akuma

message 37: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Nah, im not mad." she said smiling at Akuma

message 38: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "Good.I hope you don't mind."said Akuma

message 39: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She shrugged lightly "Im not very interesting though."

message 40: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "oh,well do you need help with anything?" said Akuma not sounding as cowardly.

message 41: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She smiled "Not help really, im just alittle lost is all." she said lightly

message 42: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "Where are you supposed to be?I'm really good at navagation."said Akuma

message 43: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) I was just wandering and i got lost, i was heading to a town nearby, or well i think its nearby...." she said thoughtfully

message 44: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "I could fly you up and we could look together."she said revieling her wings.

message 45: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Woah! Thats cool!" she said lightly, admiring the wings

message 46: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "Hold on tight,we wouldn't want you to fall."said Akuma as she held on to Azreal and lifted her wings.

message 47: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Azreal obeyed lightly, alittle skittish about flyingt

message 48: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "Do you see the village yet?"she said.

message 49: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She peeked out, glancing around, "there looks like there's one over there..." she said faintly

message 50: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "okay,away we go"she said as she flew toward the village.

« previous 1 3