RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,020 (1020 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
((Im make Zac right now))
Edan sat on her bed, her and Zac just came back from there fathers houses, she pulled her knees up to chest and buries her head into her arms,crying loudly not covering the new Bruises covering her body, she knew her door was locked, she wanted to be alone

Zac sat on the floor, his back against the wall next to Edan's room, it was locked, he already tried to open the door, closing his eyes he sighed, Zac hated hearing Edan crying when he couldn't comfort her "Edan...Edan please, open the door"

message 3: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Neeah was in her tree, listening to music and humming along. She looked around to see if no one was listening, then began to sing quietly to herself. " Sorrow lasts through this night! I hold this piece of you, and hope for all eterninitaaay. For just one second I felt whole, as you blew right through me!" She sang quietly, twisting a piece of her dyed white hair in her fingers.

message 4: by hapˈhazərd (last edited Feb 26, 2011 10:02AM) (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Neeah changed the song again.

"Lightbulb hanging over my head
I hope you never gonna go out never go out
Blue sky's hanging over my head
I hope you never gonna go down never go down

1 2 3!
1 2 3!

Halo hanging over my head
I hope you never gonna fade out never fade out
Demons hanging over my head
I hope you never gonna come out never come out

And rooftop hanging over my head
Oh I hope you're never gonna come down

1 2 3!
2 2 3!

Lightbulb hanging over my head
I hope you never gonna go out never go out
I hope you never gonna go down never go down

Lightbulb hanging over my head

I hope you never gonna go out na na na na
I hope you never gonna go down na na na nah

1 2 3!
2 2 3! " She was swinging lightly from branch to branch, singing happily while the kazoo played in her ears.

message 5: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Alec was in his room, playing on his phone. He had gotten in trouble for breaking something. So, he got sent to his room.

message 6: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Neeah was smiling as she hung upside down from a branch. She saw Harik and immediately stopped singing. She was blushing intensely. "Sorry." She said quietly, still upside down.

message 7: by ok (new)

ok | 147 comments Aubrey walked inside, happy. She didn't realize she was late and the people were worried sick. They sent her to her room. She didn't mind though, she loved her room. There was a lot more things to do in there than outside.

message 8: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Neeah smiled and took out her headphones before letting go of the branch with her legs. She freefell for a moment before grabbing another branch in her calloused hands. "You're fine."

message 9: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "Nope." Neeah said, popping the p. "I'm gonna sleep out here."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Nicole sat under a tree farther away from everyone else. Her arms were still bruised and the bruises stood out on her pale skin, but no one could see the scars that lined the insides of her arms. Nicole's eyes were tear streaked and she took deep breaths, hoping the music blasting from her headphones would calm her down - it wasn't working.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Her fingers flexed and she bean reaching for her backpocket, stopping herself before she could grab what was inside. She had to stop, and she knew it.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) No one will adopt a kid who constantly cuts herself, she thought savagely.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Nicole looked up at him and smiled slightly, just to seem nice - she had to practice.
"Hey," she responded.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2011 05:48AM) (new)

Nikki walked into her room and hastily pulled off her shirt. Groaning in pain, she rubbed the deep and red scars on her arms and back.

message 15: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Alec was laying on his bed, stomach down, he looked around, boredly. He sighed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikki layed on her bed, her shirt still off, as she rubbed her arms.

message 17: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Alec got up, and went to the new girls room. He knocked on the door softly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikki pulled her shirt on and yelled,"Come in!"

message 19: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Alec walked in. "hi"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," Nikki said."Whats up?"

message 21: by ok (new)

ok | 147 comments Aubrey just laid in bed and sighed, bored.

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka played a swift melody on the piano

message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka's song was fast and complicated

message 24: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka turned her serious teal eyes on him. Her super long dyed pink hair up in poney tail

message 25: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "Hello"she said in a deep voice

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "Luka"she answered continuing her song

message 27: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "And what is yours?"

message 28: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "Nice to meet you"she said politely Her left hand played a soft molody her short white came close to blending in with he rplae skin

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "So are you a foster care child"

message 30: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "Yes ever since I was born"

message 31: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "What about you"

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka, who delt with this a lot, reached over and held him slight in her pale arms. She had a conferting air about her. Everyone coul djust be calmed by her pressance

message 33: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "No one wanted me eaither"she said her hand on his head stoking his hair softly

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "My mother tired to kill me as soon as I was born. SHe never wanted a child much less one with a birth defect. You see my hiar is naturally this color. So when she saw that it just confermed she did want one. So she tried to kill me. If the nurse hadn't stoped her I'd be dead. My father of course was no where in sight"

message 35: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "Are you ok now"

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "That's good"she said and she got up and walked across the music room

message 37: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka played the celo softly

message 38: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka was talented in all music but mostly jazz type. But she also loved to sing.

message 39: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka sang in her deep voice. It was almost perfection

message 40: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka smelt it and went to the kitchien

message 41: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "Smells good"she said from the door

message 42: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka nodded and went to the freezer to munch on some tuna

message 43: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments "You cook alot. I like cooking too though"she said nodding

message 44: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka smiled her beautiful smile back

message 45: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka nodded and hoped off her stool to help him out

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments She started to clean the conter as they were cooking

message 47: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka cleaned feriously. She was ocd

message 48: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka finshed scrubbing and then staraited everything.

message 49: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka forced her hands away and went to sit down

message 50: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka got up and pricisly frosted them to perfection

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21