RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~~*

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Elza sat on top of a tree, looking at the moon.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Elza turned and looked at the girl screaming then fell back, gliding down to the ground. "Can I help you?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Well?" She asked putting a hand on her waist, "No?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Wow, just like that? Angels have aweird trust systiom...)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Oh because we come and eat your kids at night?" Sh asked blowing a stran of hair out of he face.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "It's stupid," Elza said. "Just isn't fair, we never did anything."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Thank's," he smiled then looked around. "You're here by yourself?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Ohh, that's not good," She muttered.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Come on," Elza grabed Silvers arm.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Someplace," She said, not looking back at her.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Sorry)

They stopped by a black lake with gold flowers.

message 13: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Christine walked down the streets looking back and forth.

message 14: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((ugh, that ok))

message 15: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Feb 22, 2011 04:58PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Sorry my bro's Gf is ofver for supper.)

"Someplace," Elza said again. "Pick 3 of those," She pointed to the flowers, "but don't touch the pedles."

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Alec walked down the street, shuffling his feet and going nowhere in particular.

message 17: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Christine found a park and ran to a swing.She sat down and looked around the park.She was all alone.

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla While wandering, he spotted a park. At first glance, it seemed deserted, so Alec made his way over to the swingset. Noticing too late that someone else already occupied one of the swings, and not wanting to startle her, he cleared his throat. "Mind if I join you?"

message 19: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Christine jumped a little and looked at the person who just joined her."Uhhhhh, why not?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Erica wrote: ""Ok" Silver said suspiciously. She picked three flowers, careful not to touch the petals."

Elza took the flowers carefully and dipped them into the watter. "Stay still." she told Silver ten dropped the petals around her, making a ring.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) A glowing started as she ended the ring and wrapped Silver in faint yellow light. It cut out quickly and the night was dark again. "There."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "You aren't going to atract trouble," She asid, "That's what."

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla "Thanks," Alec muttered quickly, quirking a crooked smile and sitting in the swing next to her.

message 24: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Christine looked at the ground and push ed off the ground, she started swinging slowly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Because I hid you," Elza said slowly like she was speaking t a child.

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Chewing on his lip, Alec dug the toe on one boot into the soft ground.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Yep," She said, "You can... go find your way now." She said and started walking away.

message 28: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Christine swung and looked at Alec.She knew he was obviously an angel, but she didnt know if he knew what she was."Im Christine"She whispered.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She pointed off. "That ways."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Go home," Elza told her with a shrug.

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Alec's attention had drifted off, but he focused back on her. "Hello," he answered. "I'm Alec." He tilted his head to the side.

message 32: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She looked at the ground."Its nice to meet you Alec."

message 33: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((brb))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Where were you before here?" Elza asked.

message 35: by Kayla (new)

Kayla ((Okay!))

"Do you come here. . . often?" Alec winced. It sounded like a bad pick-up line, but he was actually curious. He'd never seen anyone here before.

message 36: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Christine shook her head."I come to this park every once in a while, but not here in this place, no"

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Alec nodded. "I've only been in town for a few weeks. Everything here is new to me."

message 38: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She nodded."Me too."

message 39: by Kayla (new)

Kayla ((Sorry I have to go I might be on later though))

message 40: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((me too, gtg, good night, I try getting on later but I might have to go to bed.i be on in the morning))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Erica wrote: ""I told you, the other angels left me here." Silver said. "Before that, I lived up in the clouds. But I injured a wing.""

"It's not like I can do anything about that," Elza said turning away again.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "It's not my problem," She said.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Elza wheeled on her. "I was nice," She spat, her eyes growing dark. "I saved your life. Now. Let. Me. Go. I have much to do and I don't need you along."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Not my problem," She said again, turning back around.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Not," She started walking.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Elza shut her eyes. "How?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "You. Are. Not. My. Probleam." She said opening her eyes and walking again.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I am a demon." Elza said, "It's a fact of life. Jus because you are an angel, doesn't mean you're all perfect."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She got to a bace of a tree, "Yeah. Okay, you got me. I really super mean for savin you from the Vashna Nirada. I really am a bad person."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Not 'who'," She said hopping up on a branch. "'What'."

« previous 1