RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by __blank (new)

__blank  | 9 comments It was finally dark, & Ivy was walking around hunting for her next prey.

message 3: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra was walking around the city.

message 4: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra was walking by an alley and saw a guy and decided to make him her dinner.

message 5: by __blank (new)

__blank  | 9 comments While Ivy was walking she sensed another vampire nearby.

message 6: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra got the guy pinned to the wall and bit into him.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
Alec sighed and walked into the Coffee shop, the little bell above the door rings as he opens the door. Alec is a fairly tall teen about 5'9 and about only 100 pounds most of which is muscle, his hair a sandy gold that works in perfect contrast with his dark stormy sliver eyes with light blue flakes. Alec walks over to the counter and buys an iced mocha then goes over to a table near the back of the shop, he was wearing a dark Blue shirt that hugs his skin and a pair of black jeans. Alec leans back in his chair and smirks, laying his black leater jacket on the ground neck to him, looking out the widow and wonders why Isoble sent him here, it's been 2 years and no sign of her,the white stone was hidden under his shirt it laid right over his heart and gave a slight warm feeling to the stone's surface.

message 8: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra didn't drain him completely when she was done she decided to go look around some more.

message 9: by __blank (new)

__blank  | 9 comments Ivy walked near an ally & found a half drain human, the vampire she sensed was long gone, & she pang of hunger. She walked around until she found drunk guy outside a bar. She pinned him to the wall & started drinking.

message 10: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra went into a club.

message 11: by __blank (new)

__blank  | 9 comments Ivy bit hard, & took a long drink. She didn't want to kill the human, so when she was half full she dropped him to the ground.

message 12: by __blank (new)

__blank  | 9 comments Ivy looked at the other vampire.
"Thanks, I should have done that."

message 13: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra started to dance with guys.

message 14: by __blank (last edited Mar 08, 2011 07:58PM) (new)

__blank  | 9 comments Ivy gave him a sly glance. "Maybe,but whats it to you?"

message 15: by Lyric (last edited Mar 15, 2011 12:36PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka was also in the back of the coffee shop. Her golden eyes shining as she took in every detail of her surroundings. Unknown to most of the bystanders aroudn her but under the long sleeve black sweater three long fleshy cuts streached over her body from her reacent turn into a werewolf.

message 16: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra kept dancing.

message 17: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra got thirsty and was looking for someone to drink from in the club.

message 18: by __blank (new)

__blank  | 9 comments Ivy looked at him. "I only left a few half drained humans around," she said as she frowned.

message 19: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra found a drunk guy by a wall and decided to go after him.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Pain engulfed all of Camille's senses. Fire burned in her veins as the transition took place. She writhed on the earthy forest floor as her last paw morphed into a human hand. The pain ebbed away slowly, leaving her ears ringing and sending her doubled over on the soft dirt, retching up blood. When Camille was done, she flopped back down onto her back, taking short and shallow breathes. The transition from wolf to human was always agonizing.
Once sure that her body had settled into her human skin, Camille stood warily and stumbled her way out of the woods, heading towards downtown Mystic Falls.
I need coffee....
She slowly made her way to the only coffee shop in the little town, brushing off some dirt on her clothes as she entered.

message 21: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka was working the shop dipite her injeries

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille walked up to the counter.
"One grande non-fat latte." She looked at the clerk with an unreadable expression as she ordered.

message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka nodded and fixed the drink easily even with on arm in a sling

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Camille nodded her thanks once the clerk had fixed the drink. She left the money on the counter and took her coffee to a small booth in the corner of the shop, where she sat down with an exhausted sigh.

message 25: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra pinned the guy on the wall and bit him in the neck and began drinking.

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments Luka felt a searing buring going down the scars on her chest from the wolf who had attacked her

message 27: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra didn't drain him all so he just left him there

message 28: by __blank (new)

__blank  | 9 comments Ivy heard another vampire near by. She looked back at the vampire in front of her, and said "sorry I don't really stay in one place for too long, bye." Ivy was gone in a second, before the other vampire could replie. Again Ivy heard another vampire near by, she looked around & saw one walking away from a half drain human.

message 29: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Myra started to dance again.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, but I cannot stand one-liners. I have decided to leave this group. Bya.))

message 31: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments ((may I join?))

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 356 comments ((sure. My charater Luka is open for someone to talk to))

message 33: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments Spencer went up to Luka."I don't get it I'm supposed to hate you and your kind but I can't.I was sent here to kill you but,I won't.Go,I'll just tell them you escaped."

message 34: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments On'nanoko wrote: "Spencer went up to Luka."I don't get it I'm supposed to hate you and your kind but I can't.I was sent here to kill you but,I won't.Go,I'll just tell them you escaped.""

message 35: by Mr. Never Smiles (new)

Mr. Never Smiles *fiddles with a ball of fire* "This is too cool." *looks around* "I wonder if i can make this bigger..." *feeds sticks into the flame*

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

jerod looks aroujnd

message 37: by Mr. Never Smiles (new)

Mr. Never Smiles *pulls out smore supplies and begins making them* "man, i will never bash camping again."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

i smile watching her

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jerod smiled watching her

message 40: by Mr. Never Smiles (new)

Mr. Never Smiles *climbs up a tree* "somethings gonna start here. I just hope it isnt bad." *vanquishes the fire by throwing rocks at it*

message 41: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments Spencer watches quietly but trips watching Noria.he gets up and begins to run.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

jerod sat above her

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

jerod smiled

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

jerod shrugged walking up o her

message 45: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "fine you caught me so what?"he said half way blushing at the fact he'd been cuaght then coming into the open.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jerod chuckled

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh just dropped by"smiling wide

message 48: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "you don't tell me what to do your not my boss anyway i wasn't here for you."said spencer ignoring the conversation that had just started.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

jerod looked her up and down

message 50: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 50 comments "hahaha still as childish as ever I see" he said teasingly

« previous 1