Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived: Threads, misc. > Amazing Race

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Feb 21, 2011 12:21PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments So did anyone see Amazing Race last night? (view spoiler) If not you can see the full episode at CBS and catch up.

AmazingRace

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I haven't watched Amazing Race for the last few seasons. I couldn't take being on the edge of my seat so much, LOL!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this a reality show like the survival show???? And biggest losers?

message 4: by Ruth (last edited Feb 22, 2011 07:41AM) (new)

Ruth | 116 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "So did anyone see Amazing Race last night? [spoilers removed] If not you can see the full episode at CBS and catch up.

AmazingRace"

Lisa I am a AR fan - no one likes it except me so I DVR it.

message 5: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Faithmarie, it is a reality show, but more reality than crazy, backstabbing antics. It is a race around the world. At certain stops the game contestants have to preform what are call ‘roadblocks' which include things like bungee jumping, eating a sheep’s head, finding what amounts to a needle in a hay stack. Most are somehow related to activities people in that country do for leisure or a living. Last time they helped paint a school, plant potatoes, use a giant sling-shot filled with a piece of fruit to know down a suit of armor. It is a wonderful show and has won repeated Emmys.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ... Thank you Lisa. It is new right? I have never heard of it. We don't have cable. Always looking for new things to get watch.

message 7: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments New how? The first show of this season (which is season 18) was on last Sunday; however, you can watch it online at the link above. It premiered about 9-10 years ago and Anderson Cooper was the host (before he became famous).

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh dear I am way behind in the world of tv.... right .... wow ... okay then....

message 9: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Do you watch things much online?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

No just to preview and see what might interest us. I buy movies mostly.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.