The Outsiders Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,514 (1514 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 83 comments Mod
((ROLEPLAY!!!))

message 2: by sandstorm22 (last edited Feb 21, 2011 04:23PM) (new)

sandstorm22 | 139 comments J.T. was cutting his friends hair,at his work.He was trying to get his hair cut when he looked over and saw a pretty/hot girl come in the shop.His jaw dropped.

message 3: by Lyla (new)

Set walked down the street with a cigarette in his mouth. He breathed the smoke in through his nose.

Michelle and Crispin skipped around the street, havin' a good ol' time. Alex hurried to catch up with them.

message 4: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Punk worked at her mechanic shop, fixing up an old car.

Rinzler wandered the streets, looking around for any fellow greasers.

message 5: by Lyla (new)

"Wait up!" Alex called from about 10 feet behind the giggling girls.
Crispin and Michelle glanced back at him and grinned. They turned to each other and nodded, and raced forward with lightning speed.
Alex gasped and rolled his eyes angrilly. He didn't try to catch those two, just kept walking steadily.
Crispin and Michelle, giggling, glanced back over their shoulders to see if Alex was in persuit. They practicly ran right into Rinzler.

message 6: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "Woah, hey!" Rinzler exclaimed as somebody ran into the back of him. He looked over at them. "Uh.." he didnt know really what to say.

Iblis walked along on the streets on the way to her job.

message 7: by Lyla (new)

"Out of the way!" Crispin had snapped embarrasedly, but she wasn't about to show it.
Michelle took a step back. "Uh... sorry?" she didn't know what to say. "What's your name?" she asked Rinzler.
Alex who was coming into view, hurried over to them. He stood beside Crispin.

message 8: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "The names Rinzler. I'm a greaser." He said, holding out his hand if any of them wanted to shake it.

message 9: by Lyla (new)

Alex glared at the hand murderously for no real reason other than that he was protective over Crispin.
Michelle smiled but didn't shake his hand. "Us to. I'm Michelle or SwitchBlade. That's Crispin or Death and that's Alex." she grinned and Crispin burst out laughing.

message 10: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "Nice to meet you..." He said, pulling his hand back and glancing awkwardly over Alex for a split second before turning back to the other two. "SwitchBlade and Death, eh?"

message 11: by Lyla (new)

"Yup!" Michelle giggled. She thought Rinzler was cute.
Crispin hung her arm on Alex's shoulders and smiled at him.

message 12: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler chuckled. "Nice names. Do yall live around here, or just wanderers?" He asked.

message 13: by Lyla (last edited Feb 21, 2011 06:03PM) (new)

"We live a few blocks from here." Michelle had stopped laughing now. Her hair blew in the light breeze.
Crispin sighed. "I'm bored, Switch..." she growled. "let's do something..." She scanned the area for something to do.
Alex stood there, waiting for Crispin.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 8 comments Akasha leaned against a wall, breathing in deeply the pollutes city air. I miss home she realized with surprise, her dark brown eyes widening with surprise.

~~~

King wiped at a counter, whistling low under his breath, smiling as he spotted his sister waiting for him outside.
Sweet kid

message 15: by Lyla (new)

((Nice entry!))

message 16: by chailatte (new)

chailatte (smhjoonie) Jace got out of his house to find Alex.

message 17: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((agreed very awesome!))

"Well, then I guess I will see ya around then?" She said, looking at all of them. He turned around and walked off, waving over his shoulder.

message 18: by Lyla (new)

Michelle waved and sighed and turned to Alex. "shoot, you scared him away!" She joked, shoving him gently.
"It's not my fault!" Alex retorted, shoving Michelle back.
"So that's how it's gunna be, huh!?" She shoved him a little harder and he swayed.
"Gosh..." Crispin backed up, smirked then charged at Michelle. They both tumbled over, laughing and Alex stared at them.

message 19: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler heard laughter behind him and glanced over his shoulder. Goofy kids... he thought, smiling to himself. He remembered him and his sister used to do that.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee walked down the street. She passed the teens rolling around on the ground and smiled slightly. "Having fun?"

message 21: by Lyla (last edited Feb 21, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

"Sure are!" Michelle called.
"Tons!" Crispin grinned.
Alex rolled his eyes affectionatly and looked at Jurnee. "I'm Alex."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee laughed a little. "Looks like it." She then turned her green gaze to Alex. "I'm Jurnee." She smiled.

message 23: by Lyla (new)

"Greaser?" Alex studdied her.

message 24: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler kept walking down the street.

((im gonna introduce Iblis now))

Iblis walked out of the movie theatre, taking her work apron off. She would change back at the house. Atleast I get decent pay... she thought, even though the uniforms were itchy.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"No other way to live, right?" Jurnee grinned and adjusted her fitted leather jacket.

message 26: by Lyla (last edited Feb 21, 2011 06:40PM) (new)

Alex chuckled. "Yeah, guess so." He watched Michelle and Crispin.
Set happened to be walking down that same street as the rest of his gang. He spotted Alex talking to a stranger and Michelle and Crispin rough-housing like children. "You three get over here!" he called, irritatedly. Set dropped the cigarette without putting it out.
Michelle jumped to her feet while Crispin lazed. She never liked to follow Set's orders.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee looked over at Set across the street, some blond hair falling over her face.

message 28: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler heard a stern voice and looked over at Set.

message 29: by Lyla (last edited Feb 21, 2011 06:54PM) (new)

Set's eyes were narrowed and by the look on his face, he wasn't happy. "How many times have I told ya' not to wander 'less I'm wit' ya'!?"
He could have gone to school longer... Michelle growled in her mind. She walked over to him.
Crispin rolled her eyes and dawdled her way to stand beside Michelle.
Alex sighed and joined them.
"You'll be stayin' at home all day if you don't straight'n out!" Set swore under his breath and pushed through Crispin and Alex toward home.
Crispin's eyes narrowed and she stuck her toungue out at him behind his back.
Michelle chuckled quietly and Alex smirked.

message 30: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler turned around and walked faster, he didnt want to be stuck in that mess.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, they weren't in any type of danger." Jurnee said to Set and crossed to where he and the others were but she stayed where she was, watching them walk away. She sighed, thinking she could meet someone without anyone having a fit over something or another. "I thought wrong..."

message 32: by Lyla (new)

Michelle, Crispin and Alex joked quietly about Set, walking behind him.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee sighed and started down the street the same way they were headed so she could get home. She put her hands in her pockets and mostly watched the ground, which was a bit of a mistake.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee was suddenly shoved from her left and she stumbled into a small ally. "What the Hell?!" She yelled and looked up to see three Soc guys standing there. "And what do you want?" She asked and they all smirked. "Didn't we tell you not to show your pretty face around here again?"

message 35: by Lyla (last edited Feb 21, 2011 07:11PM) (new)

Set turned to his driveway and kept walking. "You three go home or stay in the yard." He called without looking back.
Michelle frowned and turned toward her house. "Lets go to my place!" she cheered up instantly.
"Alright!" Crispin grabbed Alex's hand and started dragging him toward Michelle's house. He tried to get away, but he didn't try that hard and let Crispin lead the way. Michelle trotted along humming the song, Happy Together.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is my part of town you idiots!" Jurnee snapped.
"That's where you're wrong, girly." The tallest boy said. "You Greasers have no place in this town."
"So you say." Jurnee watched them with her emerald eyes, glaring.
"We told you what we would do..." A boy with brown hair and hazel eyes smirked as he sneered.
Jurnee shook her head. "Well that ain't going to happen."

message 37: by Lyla (new)

((Do you want them to hear? If not then I won't do anything.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Have Set hear...))

Jurnee took a step back as the kid with blond hair and brown eyes started towards her and shoved her against the wall.
Jurnee's eyes widened and she couldn't reach down to get her knife.

message 39: by Lyla (new)

Set glanced over his shoulder at Jurnee and the Socs. He narrowed his eyes and went inside his house. He slipped out the back door and swung around, comming up behind the Socs. "Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own size?" he grinned and drew his switchblade.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The other two boys, the one with brown hair and another with red hair turned at Set. "Hey, this isn't your problem."
Jurnee yelped as she got punched in the jaw.

message 41: by Lyla (last edited Feb 21, 2011 07:42PM) (new)

Set held the blade out and away from his body. He would use it if they didn't leave the girk alone. "This isn't your terf, Socs..." he growled.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"You stupid Greasers don't have any turf." The redhead scowled and took a step toward Set.
Jurnee looked at the Soc that had her against the wall and smirked slightly.
"What you smiling at?" He snapped and drew his fist back to punch again.
Jurnee kneed the Soc right where it counted and he doubled over.

message 43: by Lyla (new)

Folding the blade quickly with one hand he took a swing at one of the Socs while they glanced at the one Jurnee had kicked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee punched him in the face for good measure and felt something crack under her knuckles. When he went to the ground, she spat on his jacket. "Yeah, don't come back onto my part of town again."
The redhead stumbled backwards and the brunette took a swing at Set.

message 45: by Lyla (last edited Feb 21, 2011 07:54PM) (new)

Set grabbed the brunette's fist, mid swing, and twisted his arm around until it cracked. Then Set shoved him into the wall. "I don't expect to see ya' again." he growled. "If'I do," he smirked. "I wouldn't wanna' be ya'."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee watched as the two picked their leader up and hurried out of the ally. She rubbed her jaw and wiped some blood from her lip.

message 47: by Lyla (new)

He held out his hand and offered to help her up. His eyes were cold.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee accepted his offer and took his hand, standing. "Thanks..." She said quietly, noticing the look in his eyes. She turned her green eyes from his gaze.

message 49: by Lyla (new)

His eyes softened slightly as she looked away. "I'm Set..." he grinded his teeth nervously.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jurnee." She said quietly and looked up at him again.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31