Pokéworld discussion

Video Games > Pokemon Black/White

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments the newest games come out march 6!

message 2: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments I preordered pokemon black!

message 3: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments So did I! I'm also getting the Strategy Guide and Unova Pokedex. (I preordered it as well)

message 4: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lucky!

message 5: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments i want those books

message 6: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments i got the pokemon B/W Collectors guidebook!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

ITS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! THE 3D GRAPHICS R SOOOO KEWL!!!!!!!

message 8: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments AWESOME!! sadly,i have 2 wait till my B-day to get it...*sniffs* :*(

message 9: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) I needa get it! Then maybe I can understand some of the stuff you're talking about >.< hehe

message 10: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol

message 11: by Em (new)

Em (simba515) I just got it yesterday, and it's sooo cool!! My starter is Tepig. If anyone wants to battle or know my friend code, just PM me. :D I wanna battle!!

message 12: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments OK!Lets battle....I'll think of a date!It has to be sometime after this Saturday.

message 13: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Just got black on Saturday! Already at 7 badges

message 14: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Now I have all 8 badges! The dragon guy was HARD! But I got through it. I only lost twice so far. 1 in the beginning and 1 facing all the trainers in the dragon gym cuz I couldn't find the exit to heal my pokemon.

message 15: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Drayden was easy!I had a vanillish so it was easier.i hav a zwielous lvl.57!ONLY 7 MORE LEVELS UNTIL I GET A HYDRIEGON!!!!!

message 16: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Umm...ok then

message 17: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments I HAZ A HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments OMG IT EVOLVES AT THE HIGHESST LEVEL EVEN HIGHER THAN DRAGONITE AND TYRANITAR IT EVOLVES AT LEVEL 64!!!

message 19: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Lol ok then..hehe It took me an hour to catch the vulture guy with the weird name that I can't remember! It was level 58 in the wild! It was a wild double-battle with a level 57 golduck on the other side.

message 20: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments is it a mandibuzz?lol i caught him easy peasy

message 21: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Lol ya it is...but at level 58 with a level 57 by it's side...ya..but it's mine now so I can dominate! :D

message 22: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments i dont use mine i use the ones in my party which i will tell u in the pokemon parties thread

message 23: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Oh...Lol I keep my Rehirem (or however you spell it) with me at all times! Hehe I nickname all my pokemon now. I couldn't keep them straight before >.<

message 24: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments i almost always nickname my pokemon!I never use Reshiram anymore....lol i feel like a bad trainer.I never use Ice Cream,my vanilluxe,anymore like i used to.i never use Truth,my Reshiram,anymore like i used to.and i never use Punk,my Scrafty,anymore like i used to!

message 25: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) O.o dude YOU ARE A HORRIBLE TRAINER! I've kept like almost all the same pokemon the whole time!

message 26: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol but i have better ones now!

message 27: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Too bad if you took the time to train them you better keep them! I keep Rocka in my party cuz he kept with me and has never failed me because I know his style well. I wouldn't replace him even with aq level 100 shiny rayquaza that I never met. It's the sentimental value

message 28: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol hey i know how u can evolve rocka!meet me at 5 P.M. tonight on black....but first i need ur friend code.

message 29: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) No wifi...but how do you evolve him?

message 30: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments oh....you need to do a link trade.u could borrow my pokemon so boldore would evolve in my game,then we could trade back.

message 31: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Oh...well uh, my friend has a ds..Can you trade black pokemon to HG?

message 32: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments no sry dude

message 33: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Oh...excuse me a minute *walks outside and cusses out Gamefreak*

message 34: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol

message 35: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments g2g,school.i hate school

message 36: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) I beat GAME FREAK Morimoto with pokemon levels 64, 62, 58, 54, 49, and 28 (I'm training that one) and ALL of his pokemon are level 75! I'm amazing! And rich cuz I had to spend like $50,000 on the items needed to beat him! Lol totally worth the glory of beating the prgrammer!

message 37: by Em (new)

Em (simba515) Mine is 1334 8047 5319, I'm on most of the time so if you want to X-tranceiver me or do something else, just shoot me a PM.

message 38: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments wanna meet now?

message 39: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments first,u need my friend code.1 sec

message 40: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments 3482 2622 3214

message 41: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited May 03, 2011 12:08PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Night,wat's ur pokemon B/W name?

message 42: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments is it just night?

message 43: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments I've seen videos of it. I like how they move now. They don't just stay stiff.

message 44: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ikr its way better

message 45: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Very. I hope next time they move for each specific attack. It's better but it needs improvement.

message 46: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ya ive always wanted them to like,really battle.like,they run up to the pokemon and attack.

message 47: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments that would be awesome I've always hoped they woulddo something like that

message 48: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 11 comments Sweet I love my Pokemon white game. My Oshawott is so cute!

message 49: by The landmaster (last edited Jul 31, 2011 06:20PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Black is really good to. I have a samurott.

message 50: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments i have a serperior in black

« previous 1 3 4 5 6