Pokéworld discussion

Video Games > Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 04, 2012 09:44PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments gameboy advance pokemon games in the good ol' Kanto Region!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i have firered. its super fun! but i got stuck and now i cnt play it cuz my normal ds broke and i dnt have a gameboy :-(

message 3: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments I have both of the games!They r fun arent they?But...ur D.S.Broke?how?If u still have it I know how u can fix it.

message 4: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments The Real Pokemon Victini wrote: "the first gameboy advance pokemon games"

I think ruby and saphire were first.

message 5: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments no...they were the last...

message 6: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments aside from emerald,of course

message 7: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments IDK what happened there... my brain must have shut down...sorry

message 8: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol

message 9: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments actually mabye I'm not crazy. They can connect with ruby so they must have been at the same time...right?

message 10: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ....can they?I didn't know...

message 11: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments im not so sure.its impossible to get any hoenn pokemon in firered or leafgreen

message 12: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments nope, wrong again! you follow old rafiki he knows the way!

Thats from the lion king.

anyways now that I've had my moment of insanity...

Aren't skarmory and pupitar and unknown hoenn? I think there are some others.

message 13: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments oh! i looked it up and you were correct! I will fix that!

message 14: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments yup. I'm always right so don't waste energy trying to resist me...it's better if you just do everything I say.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I want this game, but I don't have one....

message 16: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Skitty wrote: "I keep trying to beat my rival (last battle) ITS SO HARD! DX"

rival... you mean as the champ?