Pokéworld discussion

Video Games > Pokémon Gold/Silver

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Oct 11, 2013 03:40PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Pokémon GBC games in Johto, which introduced the Steel and Dark types!

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments I have them

They have really bad graphics and Lugia and Ho-oh look like mushrooms, but they're fun to play :D

message 3: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol they look like mushrooms?

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments lol they're not quite that bad, pretty bad graphics tho. gold and silver are pretty good never played crystal (shrugs)

message 5: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments I never played them..i dont even have a gameboy color,not even a gameboy advance!i used to have a GB advance,tho.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments gameboy colors are pretty old now....at least 10 years old wow

message 7: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments yep

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments I had forgotten how long it's been lol I kinda feel old now

message 9: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments :) ah well I do hate that DS won't play gameboy color games guess it's time to dust off that gameboy color. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (enveloped in cloud of dust)

message 11: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments u have a GB color?

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments absolutely! I've had several over the years. I've somehow managed to fry 3 of them (I think) in my lifetime I currently have one tho and yes it works

message 13: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments cool!hey,u should make a charrie!

message 14: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments g2g.if u want to no how 2 make a charrie,just look under the topic titled Charries,k?then choose wat u want to be!u can actually b all 3.

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments cool I'll look into it thanks

message 16: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments uhh...u can do it now?its not like u have to b privliged! and,im kinda the creator of this group,so if i say u can do something,u can do something

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments lol i know i had to go do homework otherwise i would've done it then

message 18: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments kk

message 19: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) I used to have Silver and Gold. Lost 'em just before my family moved to a diffrent town O.o I've lost 3 othe pokemon games since! I don't know how but the only games I lose are pokemon ones...

message 20: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments wow....thats y i have a bunch of cases

message 21: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Lol I haven't lost a DS one. Yet...lol

message 22: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lololol i wish u had wifi it only works today at this hotel ):

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i have had like a million ds'. my first one i got mad at and broke it while playing new super mario bros (i was little! i couldnt control my anger!) my second the same thing happened. my third was a special golden one with the zelda sign on it and because it was so cool i kept it (and still have it). then i got the dsi by selling some of my games and doing chores. then my friend grabbed it and it was always freezing and it was really upsetting when i got 2 the final room of a pokemon league and it froze and i had to restart. i traded that in for the dsi xl (why not?) and told the people at gamestop it worked perfectly hahaha. now i have the dsi xl and i am going to trade THAT in for the 3DS which i found out can play normal and 3d ds games. havent i had one CRAZY past?

message 24: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol totally

message 25: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments cool!welcome to Pokeworld Kaitlyn!

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments welcome

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments :) the games are awesome its great to have another member, if you have any questions we're here to help you out

message 28: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments totally!

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments yeah its definately ok its not too difficult to learn so u'll pick it up pretty quick :)

message 30: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol ya

message 31: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments lol youll probably pick it up from some of us

message 32: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments ha so true

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments it depends on the trainer, all pokemon work differntly for every trainer based on friendship and battling style. Within every type you have the ones that seem stronger thsn the others but so many factors go into it that its hard to truly tell.

message 34: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments yup

message 35: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 6 comments I wish I had gotten to play Gold and Silver more, but the save battery ran out really fast so I didn't have a chance to make much progress. As for Crystal, I like all the improvements they made, like being able to be a girl and all the Pokemon animations.

message 36: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments The first games to introduce a new type!

message 37: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments And the only for a very long time. Go Fairy type!

message 38: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Fairies!

message 39: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments I don't really like fairy type. I have a feeling we will be bitter enemies...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "gameboy colors are pretty old now....at least 10 years old wow"

The Game Boy Color was my first game console...I feel kind of old now. I loved Pokemon Gold and Crystal was fun too. :)