Pokéworld discussion

Video Games > Pokemon Red/Blue

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited May 11, 2014 11:58AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments The first ever Pokémon games!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments people aren't very responsive to these subjects are they? well let's liven it up! does Mr. Fuji hold any importance rather than just giving you the pokeflute to move Snorlax off the road?

message 3: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments no.at least...i dont think so...i have pokemon HG and SS so i think it's different...but i got the pokeflute...wait!i have pokemon firered and leafgreen too!i think u get it at the lavender town radio tower!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments hunh why do they only have two Snorlax in these is there some special reason behind that because last time I knewhe wasn't legendary?

message 5: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments 2 snorlax?wat do u mean? He's not a legendary

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments in yellow there's the one by cycling road and then there's a second one u can catch blocking something else, why is there only two in yellow when he's not a legendary? why so few?

message 7: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments idk

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

cuz he and munchlax r rare pokemon and very hard to catch becuz there r so few

message 9: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ya but munchlax didn't exist then

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yea he did cuz wat would happen if u had an egg of snorlax? a munchlax!

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments true but he wasn't added to the pokedex until the later games so they could've at the time made it impossible to make an egg of Snorlax by saying that he didn't like the ditto or reverse wise

message 12: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Munchlax came in at Sinnoh!

message 13: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 6 comments Amanda wrote: "people aren't very responsive to these subjects are they? well let's liven it up! does Mr. Fuji hold any importance rather than just giving you the pokeflute to move Snorlax off the road?"

Mr. Fuji takes care of the orphaned Cubone.

Pokemon Red is my favorite Pokemon game!

message 14: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments I have a movie with a comm. 4 red/blue but thats my only connection...

message 15: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments but I have firered!

message 16: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Me too!

message 17: by Nina Sakura (last edited Aug 03, 2012 04:24PM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 6 comments Someday I hope I can get a copy of Pokemon Green. ^-^

I also like the Pokemon Master Trainer board game, but it's sort of confusing at first.

message 18: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments I agree with both of those comments.

message 19: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Same here! :D

message 20: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Just bought Pokemon Blue on eBay.

message 21: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Japanese Version XD

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

I got Pokemon Red for my seventh birthday and a few months after that my sister gave me her copy of Blue. :D

message 23: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Nice! I used to go to a therapist and there was a really nice girl there who gave me her copy of Red. I can't beat Brock! :(

message 24: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments NUUUU

message 25: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Just use Butterfree with Confusion. Even without Confusion, Butterfree's a good choice.

message 26: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments MHMZ!!!

message 27: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments I've been training my Metapod but it hasn't evolved yet. I'll try that, thanks hunter!

message 28: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Should evolve at level 10. If you have trouble training it, just switch it out with something stronger at the beginning of each fight.