Pokéworld discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
RP > FINISHED Oblivia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Oblivia!

message 2: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob was walking with his Staraptor.

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex jumped from tree to tree, her Pichu following closely. She looked up at the sky. She sighed and jumped from the tree, she began to run on foot. Her black hat began to come loose, making sdome of her short hir show. She pushed it back in, and tightened her gloves.

message 4: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob walked over in the forest and saw Alex."Oh,hello."He said."Star,staraptor!"Aww,a cute little pichu!

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex whipped her head towards Bob. She baked up slowly.

Pichu stared at the bird. She clentched her teeth.

message 6: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "what's wrong?"Bob asked."Surely you've heard of me!""Star,raptor!"I'm staraptor!"Yep. and I'm Bob."said Bob.

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex turned around and began walking.

Pichu nodded and jumped onto her trainers shoulders. "Pichu, pi pi, pichu." She whispered to Staraptor. 'My trainer doesn't like people to know about her, yet alot do.'

message 8: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Star,raptor."Ah,I see."But why?"Bob asked."I'm practically famous!it's kind of annoying, actually. Paparazzi everywhere you go!"

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Pichu blinked. "PI, pichu, pi pichu." 'We have more then paparazzi.' She explained.

Alex began to walk faster away.

message 10: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "hmm.wierd."Bob said."I geuss they don't like me.Oh well!"Bob walked away.

message 11: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments *Ethan walks in with Typhlosion behind him.*

message 12: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob turned around and saw Typhlosion and Ethan."Hi there!"He said."Staraptor,Star!"Hi!I'm staraptor!

message 13: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Hi! This is Typhlosion. TyyPhlosion! Hi! I'm Typhlosion!

message 14: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "And I'm Bob."Bob said."What's your name?"

message 15: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments I'm Ethan!

message 16: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "cool!"Bob said."Nice typlosion!How do you like Star?He's my staraptor."

message 17: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments He's just as cool as my Typhlosion.

message 18: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Well,considering on how cool your Typlosion is,I geuss that was a HUGE compliment!"Bob laughed.so did Star.

message 19: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments *Typhlosion and Ethan start laughing too.*

message 20: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...""Hold on,I have a Voice mail."Bob said.He turned on the voicemail."attention Bob!"the voice said."A Sealeo has been frozen in a pond of ice!""What!?!"Bob was confused."How is that possible?!?""We don't know..."The voice said."All we saw was a shady figure passing by and the next thing we knew,a sealeo ice cube!""I'm on my way!"Bob said."I gotta go.you can come too,if you want.you heard the voicmail,right?Come on!"

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex held her pichu cloesly as she walked down the road, she walked under a broken rail and looked around, flat land. She looked around. Pichu leaped off and onto the land, it wasnt land, it was hollow!! Alex took a step on it, she beat her foot against it. She brought out her styler. And looked around. A Noctowl was sleeping in the trees. "Alright." She whispered. "Capture on!" She yelled. The noctowl opened it' eyes as the blue stream of light incircled him. "Capture complete!" She pointed at the ground. "Drill peck!" He began to peck at the ground, chipping it down. A large hole formed, "thanks Noctowl." "No, noc!" The poke`mon flew off. A;ex jumped into the hole, Pichu following.

message 22: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob ran over to where the voice on the voicemail told him to go."Here it is."He said.sure ebough,a sealeo was frozen in the pond!

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex landed on a steel flooring. She looked around, it was dark, she slipped on her night glasses, and told Pichu to use spark. "I wish we had a pokemon who ne flash." She whipered as they walked.

message 24: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 26, 2011 12:06PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "O.K.!"Bob said."I can handle this!Star,use steel wing!""SSTTAARRR,APTOOOORRR!!!!!!"Steeeeeeeeel,Wiinnnnngg!!star's wing rammed against the ice.it cracked open!"seeeeeeeaalllllll......"The sealeo was moaning in pain!"We have to go to a pokemon center,stat!"Bob told star."Star!"Right!

POKEMON CENTER

"Will he be okay?"Bob asked Nurse Joy."I don't know.."Nurse Joy answered."I also don't know who would do such a thing!But I'm sure he'll be fine after a little medicine,and some rest.""Thanks so much!"Bob said."Let's go,star!"they left the Pokecenter.

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex looked around as she walked around, she spotted iron bars. "Cages...this must be a pokemon hunter hideout!!" She whispered to Pihu. She looked inside one of the cages. A tyranitar! She stared sadly at thescared poke`mon. I'll help you big buddy." She whispered.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Riza tapped her styler impacently, wondering if she'd get any missions soon.Her Growlithe stood beside her, whining.

message 27: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments bob was walking near the hole."well,I sure hope that sealeo pulls throuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"Bob fell through the hole!"ouch!huh?hey star,come down here!"Star flew down the hole."Where are we?"Bob wondered."Well,there's light,so someone else is here!"They wandered closer to the light."There!it's that girl and her pichu we saw earlier!"They ran over to them."Hey,do you have any idea where we are?"Bob asked."Woah,a Tyranitar!and the poor thing's in pain!"Bob took out some sort of medicine."This'll help ya."Bob sprayed the medicine on the tyranitar.it smiled,but was still hurt.

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex used her styler. "Capture on!" She whispered. She captured the Tyranitar, who didn't even move. "Capture complete." She needed help, badly. Other rangers...but she hated working with people...

The tyranitar looked at her in pain. "OK boy, try to break the bars."

message 29: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 26, 2011 12:32PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "how?bob asked."It's in pain!"Star flew close to the tyranitar.It started talking.Hey there,what's up?tyranitar stuttered back,creepy g-g-guy,t-t-try t-to fight,st-t-tab me in the ch-ch-chest,w-w-want to g-go home!

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex looked over to Bob. "You again!"

Pichu looked over to them.

message 31: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "hey,I told you I was here!"Bob said."anyways,we need more help.I'll call a ranger i know."Bob turned on his voicmail."Riza!Come quick!You know that one pokemon center with the happiny instead of a chansey?go down that path,and jump down a hole!You'll see what I mean later!bye!"bob hung up.

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex stared at him angerily. She grabbed the bars as she tried to pull at them. "Ok boy, you can do this sweety." She said. "Hit it with your tail." The tyranitar nodded.

message 33: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Star!"Go ahead!The tyranitar swung his tail against the metal and broke free!"Yes!he did it!"Bob cheered."Good work,tyranitar!Have a drink.you must be parched."Bob handed tyraanitar some lemonade.he drank it all in one gulp."Ty,tyranitar!tyrani,taaarr.."ahh,you bet!my chest still hurts,ooowwww...."I've got some medi..Oh."Bob said."I already used the medicine on sealeo,and on you once.you need more!"Bob called on his voicmail."Riza,where are you!"

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex began to walk ahead. She was followed closely with Pichu. She looked around the corner, she spotted a room flooded with light. She walked toward it. he peered inside, a man was talking with a team rocket grunt. She growled to herself.

message 35: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 26, 2011 12:44PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob followed.they started eavesdropping.they heard,"That sealeo was such a pain!""Yea,but it's over now.""Boy,I'm glad.""Do you think we should try to get more?""Nah,let's rest for today.""Yea,I'm Beat."Bob and the others walked away slowly."So the're the cause of the sealeo,and the tyranitar!"Bob said.

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex silenced him. She tightened her hat, hiding her short blonde hair. She looked ather black clothing, then to the grunt's clthes. She just needed an R on her chest and head she would look like one. "Stay here." She said to Bob. She looked into her backpack, red paint. She carefully painted a R on her chest. "Can you paint one on my head?" She asked.

message 37: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 28, 2011 11:57AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "sure!"Bob said.Bob painted an R that looked exactly like the rocket R!"Hey,now,your not going without me,are you?"Bob said."Star,you know what to do!"Star flew back to bob's house and flew right back with some clothes."Thanks!"Bob walked behind a big rock."excuse me a sec."bob changed clothes."You're looking at bob,master of disguise!"Bob looked exactly like a team rocket grunt!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um. Where are they?))

message 39: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Good question...

message 40: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((We're in a secret cave...look at message 31))

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments ((Derp *spreads eyes like a fish* gr! Me a fish! hear me rawr! rawr))

Alex rolled her eyes and made sure all her haor was tucked under her cap. She walked into veiw. "You know what to do Pichu." She whispered. Pichu nodded. "Pi."

Alex walked up to them and sat Pichu on the desk. "I got this pichu, and well..." She blinked. "Me an my comrad...we found a Staraptor too." She winked to Bob.

message 42: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((....))

Bob walked into the room."Got you!"He said,holding onto Star."You're not going anywhere!"Star struggled,but he knew it was all pretend."Good job,star."Bob whispered to Star."Now,get over there!"He flung star onto the desk."There we go. That Staraptor can totally help us with our plans!"The rocket members were impressed."Nice job,catching a Staraptor like that!" one said."But we don't need this loser."The rocket grunt kicked pichu off the desk!"They kicked pichu!"Bob whispered to Alex."Now Pichu cant attack! look down!"They looked at the floor.Pichu was swirly eyed! "Is something the matter?"The rocket grunt asked."Oh,no!nothing!"Bob said."It's just,we thought the Pichu was good.and we were surprised."

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex felt herself steam with pure anger. She loved Pichu, noone kicks him. She clenthed her fists and picked up her dear poke`mon.

message 44: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Mar 16, 2011 10:53AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Wha....what's wrong?"The rocket grunt asked."THIS!"Bob screamed.Tyranitar,Sandstorm!Star,Drill Peck!"The two pokemon attacked the team rocket grunts!"AAHHH!!! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"They yelled."not so fast!"Bob handcuffed them both."You two goons are under arrest!"

POKEMON POLICE CENTER

"Boy,I'm glad that's over."Bob looked at Alex."You and I make a great team!"Then he looked at the Tyranitar."This poor thing needs a home.would you like to be my partner?"The Tyranitar nodded,then held out an egg!"Wow,are you a father?"The Tyranitar nodded again!then,the egg started shaking,and a baby Larvitar hatched!"Wow!"Bob said in amazement."But,where's your wife?""Ty,ranitar!ran...itar.ty!"She was captured by a trainer.I'm happy she found one....but still.Oh well! "Wow,hey,i know!"Bob had an idea."Alex,how would you like to have a baby Larvitar?I could take Tyranitar,and you get the Larvitar!And if we work with each other,then Our partners will see each other again!" Star looked angry."Now of course I will still take you every so often,star! you can stay at home while I'm with Tyranitar!Sound good?"Star nodded its head.

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex smiled at Bob, now in her normal black clothing. She sighed, he was a great trainer. She wished she could stay with him longer, but she had to get back to her duties. She turned and walked away, PIchu on her shoulder.

message 46: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Hey,you didn't answer me!The Larvitar?"He shouted after her.

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments Alex stopped and looked at him. "I can't care for young poke`mon." She looked at the newly hatched poke`mon. "Sorry."

((OMg! I taught my cat sit, stay, paw, and lie down :3))

message 48: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((awesome!))

"but,I sure can't...I have the Tyranitar...and they can't go in the wild in their condition.."

A fox in a snowstorm | 27 comments ((lol, it's funny XD))

Alex stared at the Larvitar, she sighed. HSe had no choice. "FIne."

message 50: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((LOL))

"Yay!"Bob said."It has a home!"

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.