Pokéworld discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
RP > FINISHED Fiorre

Comments Showing 1-50 of 246 (246 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Fiorre!

message 2: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 01:35PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Gannon was picking grass, he was bored.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 06, 2011 08:08PM) (new)

Abigail walked down the path in Fiorre her partner Charizard Flying Above.

message 4: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments *Sees abigial* Hey who are you? I`ve never seen you around here before.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 06, 2011 08:09PM) (new)

"I'm Abigail and that's my Partner Charizard" She said pointing into the Sky.

message 6: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 12:51PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "Gannon, and Crag My partner". Hera Hera Heracross, "Hi I'm crag".

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 06, 2011 07:33PM) (new)

"Nice to meet you, Want to battle?" She asked "or do you want to travel together?" She asked him.

message 8: by The landmaster (last edited Apr 24, 2013 08:47AM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments my heracross is bug/fighting type and it wuold be a huge disadvantage plus I'm a ranger so I would rather travel.

((Have you heard from victini?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay then let's Travel." She said smiling.

message 10: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments just in case you are not familiar with the surrounding area we are on the east road, which is just about in the center of Fiore. By the way where are you from?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"The Kanto Region, Pallet Town that's where I got my Charizard" She said and smiled as her Large Charizard landed beside her. "He was my Starter."

message 12: by The landmaster (last edited Nov 03, 2011 06:04PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Cool, That means you will know some of these pokemon.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean? I thought Fiorre had all new pokemon" She said

message 14: by The landmaster (last edited Apr 24, 2013 08:47AM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Nope, Fiore just has pokemon from the reigons Kanto,Hoenn and Jhoto.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool" She said smiling

Charizard nodded

message 16: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments since you are from kanto I'm guessing you were a trainer because there are no rangers in kanto. How long have you been a ranger? *Crag starts to wander away*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just started, Figured it'd be a good chance to start something new" She said.

message 18: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Nice, why did you come to Fiore? did you choose to or were you assigned? cause if you were assigned you might know somthing I don't.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I chose to come here, You're Heracross is walking away" She said.

message 20: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "Hey you're right." "Hey Crag what did you find?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Charizard followed Crag curiously.

message 22: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 01:08PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments *lazily waves hand* Hera hera Heracross "I don't know what I found but it smells really sweet"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Charizard stops and growls and step's back, Scenting a Pokemon,

message 24: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 01:09PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "He's walking like he's in a trance. I've never seen him act like this"

message 25: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 02:15PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments *Continues walking* hera......heracross. "smells..............so.............good....."

message 26: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments *Gannon looks at Abigail* sweet scent?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bulbasaur Bulba" A wild Bulbasaur says and tackles Heracross.

message 28: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments heracross' evasiveness was reduced so he took a critical hit. "hera?!?!?!?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bulba Saur Saur Bulba" Bulbasar growled and looked back at the eggs that he was taking care of.

message 30: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 01:22PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "Oh, thats what it was. you OK crag?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby hurried over to have a look at the eggs, "These are Bulbasaur eggs here, But this Bulbasaur is a Male, they can't be his. Can they?" She asked.

"Bulba" The bulbasaur growled.

message 32: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "Well bulbasaur is part plant so I can't be sure"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Bulbasaur looked at the eggs sadly then growled at the humans again. It was his duty to protect these eggs.

message 34: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 08:36PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments I wonder why it's so protective. even the blazikin and tailow that live on east road would not hurt them.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"He seem's sad, Maybe he's so protective because his mate's dead, and he's raising them by himself," She said.

message 36: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Why would his mate be dead? He looks fairly young and I've never seen the go-rock squad here........or at least not before.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Grass Types like him choose their mates early and I think there might've been an accident. Maybe she wandered from the nest and got captured then killed" She said

message 38: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Bulbasuar don't usually live on east road either........perhaps he escaped from somwhere.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Saur?" He said curiously and looked at the eggs again, then back at the Trainers, He only had two so he picked them up carefully with his Vinewhip and handed one to each trainer.

message 40: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 01:44PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Wow, that was strange. we better report this to a ranger base. there is one in fall city just east of here. and.......... you might want to bring him with us.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe he'll follow us?" She said.

Bulbasaur went and lay back in his nest.

"Or not, Okay let's tell them" She said and held the egg carefully.

message 42: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 09, 2011 01:52PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments RANGER BASE:FALL CITY

Hey boss we found a bulbasuar on the south side of east road. any idea where it came from, any stolen bulbasuar lately?

no, not that I know of. but there has been talk that the go-rock squad is back.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"The Bulbasaur was a male and he was guarding these" Abby said pulling out the Bulbasaur Eggs. "He gave them to us" She said.

message 44: by The landmaster (last edited Apr 24, 2013 08:50AM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Boss:Interesting, I have not seen that before. regardless, I would like you to search Fiore and put theese rumors of the go-rock squad to rest. your new misson is to find them if they are there. If not, all the better.

message 45: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Gannon: sounds good to me

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby nodded. "Sound good Charizard?" She asked.

Charizard nodded.

message 47: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 10, 2011 12:31PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Gannon:"let's go" *turns to leave*

Boss:"Oh Gannon, just a moment"

*Gannon looks back*

"Just so you know, we never got those extra capture stylers, and if the go-rock squad is back that is most likely the reason. They love to capture pokemon for their own reasons. Nothing you can't handle I'm sure. carry on.

message 48: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 10, 2011 02:39PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments OK. Come on guys let's go.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby nodded and followed them.

message 50: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 10, 2011 02:46PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments lets check out the dusk factory its just east of here. They used that last time as a base for awhile.

« previous 1 3 4 5
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.