Living with the Dead (Women of the Otherworld, #9) Living with the Dead discussion

Why are there so many different editions of the same book?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alexandra I was about to add this book to my currently reading list and there are about twelve different versions. pages ranging from 372-560. The only one I didn't find is the one I have, which is 540 pages with the cover you see above. Why are there so many editions? Why isn't this one one of them?

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Alexandra wrote: "I was about to add this book to my currently reading list and there are about twelve different versions. pages ranging from 372-560. The only one I didn't find is the one I have, which is 540 pages..."

Try searching for the ISBN of the copy you have. If it's not on goodreads, it can be imported from Amazon or B&N. Page numbers are frequently wrong and I (or any librarian) can change them, I just need to know exactly which record to change. Some of the editions don't have a cover yet.

Molly Haines Also some of the other editions could be from different countries. You wouldnt belive how many different cover there are all over the world.

Katie the addition your reading is the same as i read, i got mine from the library :)