Pokéworld discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
RP > FINISHED Unova

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,150 (1150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Unova!

message 2: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments *Hunter walks in the Pokemon Center with Samurott behind him.*

message 3: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 22, 2011 08:50AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob was in the pokecenter,restoring his pokemon's PP.While putting his pokemon back,he left Victini out.he turned around."Wow."He said."That samurott looks strong!"Bob said."Really strong!If it beats my Musharna in a battle,I think I can accept you into the elite 4!"Bob threw a pokeball."Go,Musharna!"He shouted.musharna appeared in front of bob.

message 4: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Go Samurorott!

message 5: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Musharna,psychic!"Bob commanded."muuuuushh...ARNAAAA!"Phsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... CIIIIIIIIICCCH!A ray of purple dust clouded over sammurott."Now don't expect me to go easy on you."Bob said.

((We can powerplay,but i will let you win))

message 6: by Hunter (last edited Feb 21, 2011 02:45PM) (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Now, Samurott, use Hydro Pump! SSSSSAAAAAMMMMMMUUUUURRRROOOOOOT! HYYYYYYDRRRROOO PUUUUUUMMMMMP! *A great amount of water comes out of Samurott's mouth.*

message 7: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((you can say it hit him...))

"muuuuuuuuuushhh!owwwwwwwwwwww!"Oh my Arceus!"Bob said."You took out half of his health!"you truly are amazing!Musharna,confusion!"Musharna held up a bright pink ball and hurled it at samurott.

message 8: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Samurott, SNAP OUT OF IT! *Hunter snaps as hard as he could.* Now try your best to use dive at Musharna. *Samurott actually went under water and hit Musharna.*

message 9: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!muuuuu.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........"musharna fainted!"my,my,now that's a trick I havn't seen in a while!"bob said."You created water."Bob returned Musharna."Now,don't think you're better than me.My serperior would destroy you.But you are now elite four member number 4!"

message 10: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Yay! *Goes inside the Pokemon Center to heal Samurott.*

message 11: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "My thoughts exactly.Yay!"Bob laughed.

message 12: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "hey,how about we have a battle?6 on 6?"Said bob,healing his Musharna."It would be a good way to train our pokemon."

message 13: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Sure!

message 14: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "O.K.!"Bob said."Victini, Are you ready?""Victi,Vic!"I'm always ready!"Good!"Victini got into position.

message 15: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments I'll be ready any time!

message 16: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Okay!Throw your first pokemon out.This will be a 6 on 6 battle."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Goes in Pokemon center with a "Klinklang". "Would you two like some snacks while battling?" I asked. My "Klinklang" made a strange loud roaring noise. "Shhh! We can't let them know who you are!"

message 18: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 01, 2011 06:00AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Hmm?"Bob mumbled."Hey,you look familiar...that's it!you are part of the Elite 4!and about the snacks.."Bob ran up and grabbed as many snacks as he could!"Thanks Grant!Now,Hunter,throw your pokemon out!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome! I can be a judge of this pokemon battle. Begin!" I threw my fist up in the air and accidentally threw out my REAL Klinklang. "Uhhh! Come on! The jigs up Zororak." Then all of a sudden my other Klinklang turned into a Zororak! "Zororak was using his illusion ability, you see. Its not a Klinklang at all!" I put Klinklang and Zororak back in their pokeballs. "Ok begin pokemon battle... NOW!"

message 20: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "come on,hunter!Hurry up!"Bob was getting impatient.

message 21: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Go Sammurott!

message 22: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Ok,Victini,Use shadow ball!"Victini held up it's arms and made a dark ball of eerie mist,then threw it at Samurott."A direct hit!"Bob said.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(how can Victini use shadow ball if hes fire and PSYCHIC type?)

message 24: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments (Victini knows it in the game)

message 25: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments (i saw it)

message 26: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Samurott, use aqua tail! Yes!

message 27: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 01, 2011 06:01AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Victini,No!"Victini survived the aqua tail."Now then,Use Searing Shot!"Victini Started hurling flames that came from it's body.Samurott whisked it awaay like it was nothing,and didn't even feel anything,until it noticed it was burnt!

message 28: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 105 comments Samurott! Here's a full heal and use Aqua Tail once more!

message 29: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Victini,dodge it!"Victini jumped over the Samurott's tail."Now,shadow ball!"Victini hurled a shadow ball at Samurott.

message 30: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments ((Is this the rp?))

message 31: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((yes))

message 32: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (last edited Mar 31, 2011 06:22PM) (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments ((I just want to make sure))

Eungarde walked through another area of the reigion Unova, the wind rustiling through her whiskers.

message 33: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra waited up in a tree for wild Rattata and Raticate.

message 34: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (last edited Mar 31, 2011 06:32PM) (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Eungarde stopped for a momment. She thought she heard a rustle up in a tree. "Who's there?"

message 35: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 01, 2011 06:03AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((You dont have 2 do Italics when u are the pokemon...that's 4 when ur the trainer))

Cobra peeked out of the leaves."Drat.just a stupid samurott."He twisted down the tree."Have you seen any Raticate?"He asked.

message 36: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments ((oops. sry))

Eungarde shook her head. "No, not in sight, yet."

message 37: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 01, 2011 06:03AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Darn."He said."Well,allow me to introduce myself.My name,is Cobra.And you are...?"Cobra Instantly shot his head from behind him and gobbled up a wild Raticate."Ahh...yum!"

message 38: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Eungarde jumped back when the Serperior gobbled a Raticate. "I wish I hadn't seen that," she cringed. "But the name's Eungarde."

message 39: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 14, 2011 01:19PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Nice to meet you.Braap."Cobra burped,and Eungarde seemed disgusted."What?Did you want a bite?"Cobra coughed up a tail and dangled it around Enguarde's face.He laughed as she almost threw up!"Hahaha!I love doing that!"

message 40: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Eugarde staggered as she tried to regain herself after that sickly sight. "Jeez, don't you know any manners?!" She spat, trying not to throw up again.

message 41: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((I'm back!))

Serperior chuckled."They call me an elegant pokemon,but i think i'm anything but!"

message 42: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Eugarde was almost ready to shoot a Hydro Cannon at the Serperior, but she needed to control herself. "You know, I'll see you later," she said and turned around and started to walk away.

message 43: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Hey,wait!"He chased after her."Okay,I think we got off on the wrong foot.I'm sorry for my sense of humor."He offered her his Tail."I'm Cobra!like i said before.Hey,we're both final evolutions of the Unova starter pokemon!Isn't that neat?"

((G2G2 bed,I'll be here tomorrow.))

message 44: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments ((OK))

"Yeah that is," she said. She still felt a little sheepish after the disgusting fate. "And as I said before, my name is Eugarde."

message 45: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((I'm back!))

Cobra shook his tail with Eungarde's hand."So...what brings you here?"He asked.

message 46: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "I just like walking around here," she sighed. "Just getting fresh air makes me happy."

message 47: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 01, 2011 06:05AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "I wait in the trees for rat pokemon,like you saw earlier."He said.

message 48: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "Yeah, and I saw you catch one," she muttered.

message 49: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra chuckled."I remember when i was just a little Snivy."He sighed."My mom and Dad used to catch them for me.I used to have a trainer,but he...I just..."He shook that thought away."Never mind."

message 50: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Eungarde shuffled her claw in the ground. "I don't remember my parents when I was a little Oshawott. Maybe they had trainers or were destroyed...Never really have a trainer in my life."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.