Pokéworld discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
RP > FINISHED Sinnoh

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Sinnoh!

message 2: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 26, 2011 02:53PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Nightmare was floating around the Island.

message 3: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 26, 2011 02:54PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Nightmare took a short nap on the grass.

message 4: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Nightmare was getting bored.

message 5: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments All of a sudden, a Piplup fell out of a tree, and landed on his head, right next to Nightmare.

message 6: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Mar 17, 2011 09:51AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "What?Hey!"Nightmare screamed."How'd you get on this island?"Then he started thinking.Hmm...if he got here,he must know how to get out...He looked at the Piplup."Hey,do you know how to get out of here?I've been trapped for years!"

message 7: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments "Well, I just held this strange stone, and thought of where I wanted to go, and here I am." Piplup said.

message 8: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Wow!"Nightmare said,surprised."Can I see?"Nightmare looked at the stone and held it in his hands."Hmm...seems familiar...oh!I know!This is my old friend Deoxys's stone!How did you get it?"

message 9: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments "I found it."

message 10: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "hmm...found it,huh?"Nightmare said."hold on to this stone,we're going to see Deoxys!

DEOXYS'S ISLAND

"Deoxys?You there?"Nightmare called."Where are yo...what?"Nightmare looked down."Look!Deoxys is knocked out!"

message 11: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments "Who do you think did it?"

message 12: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "I have no idea....how strange."Nightmare was confused.

message 13: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments "You know what? When I was was holding Deoxys's stone, some Golduck tried to jump me. That was when I thought of this place and disappeared right before it got me." Piplup said.

message 14: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Maybe it was that Golduck's fault!"Nightmare said.

message 15: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments "That's what I thought."

message 16: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 07, 2011 11:52AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Totally."Nightmare looked around."So where did he go?"

message 17: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments "I don't know. He touch ed me, and he was thinking 'Yaagh!' probably, so he could be anywhere."

message 18: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Hmm...Let's take a look around and split up."

message 19: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments "Okay. You take the Southern area and I'll take the Northern. Also, the Golduck had a scar across his head."

message 20: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Good to know."They looked all over the island.

message 21: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments "I meant, when we get to mainland."

message 22: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "What?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Foxy was running around the Mainland, avoiding water Pokemon.

message 24: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 11 comments Justine walked confidently with her Empoleon by her side. "C'mon Empoleon," she said to him. "Let's find a trainer to battle."
"Empol! Empoleon!" Empoleon said.
"Yes, I'm very bored too," Justine sighed and they continued walking. They kept walking until they found some wild grass.
"Empoleon, pol!"
"Yes!" Justine exclaimed in delight. There is definitely a wild pokemon in there somewhere! C'mon!"
They ran into the grass. "Hmmm..." Justine looked around as they walked. Then they stopped.
"Empol." Empoleon said quietly and pointed with one of his flippers.
Justine grinned. "A wild Ponyta! Great work!" The Ponyta heard Justine and looked up.
Justine and Empoleon walked forward. The Ponyta used fire blast.
"Dodge that!" Justine yelped and Empoleon did. Ponyta was a fire pokemon which meant it was weak against water pokemon like Empoleon. "Use Hydro Pump!" she commanded.
Empoleon blasted out a huge jet of water at Ponyta. It knocked it right off its feet and it fainted.
Justine frowned. "I think we hurt it really badly," she whispered anxiously. "Staraptor! Come on out!" she threw Staraptor's Pokeball and she came out.
"Star! Staraptor!"
"Empoleon return." Justine put Empoleon's Pokeball in her back pack after he returned. She lifted the wounded Ponyta onto Staraptor's giant back. Then she climbed on herself. Holding the ponyta as she gripped Staraptor she commanded. "Staraptor, use fly!" Staraptor struggled under the weight but made it into the air. "We have to get to the nearest Pokemon center! We need to ask a trainer where we are! I forgot my map at home again!" They flew up high and looked around for a trainer down below to ask for directions.

message 25: by Deshawn (new)

Deshawn (ivebeenofmyrocker) | 9 comments Josh walked around. wondering how to train his Glaceon so it could actually beat Empoleon in a practice battle. "Glaceon it's you turn to battle!" he said and Glaceon popped out of it's pokeball "Glaceon use ice beam on that rock then use iron tail" she did and the rock split in two. "I need someone to battle" "Glacee,Glaceon"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuka wandered around and encountered Josh and Glaceon.
((mitsuka is a wild poekmon btw))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoe saw Mitsuka and followed her.

message 28: by Deshawn (new)

Deshawn (ivebeenofmyrocker) | 9 comments "Let's battle!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoe looked after Mitsuka and leapt in front of her protectively

message 30: by Deshawn (new)

Deshawn (ivebeenofmyrocker) | 9 comments "Hmmm a challenger, looks like we have a battle Glaceon."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

mitsuka stood next to Zoe and prepared to fight.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoe barked a challenge at the Trainer.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuka stood ready to fight. she sized the opponet up quietly and resisted the urge to ask glaceon to play

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

A wild Umbreon watched them, if they were in danger of being Caught she'd interveane.

message 35: by Deshawn (new)

Deshawn (ivebeenofmyrocker) | 9 comments "Glaceon use ice beam"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuka dodged in the nick of time and used Tackle

message 37: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tommyjb) | 3 comments Hi Kyra

message 38: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 31 comments Logan sat down on a bench, bored. "Why does no one want to battle me?"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.