Pokéworld discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
RP > FINISHED Johto

Comments Showing 1-50 of 391 (391 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Johto!

message 2: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Jason was playing with his Meganium.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments Just then Blake stumbled out of the woods with his Tangela giving Jason a look of surprise. Where did you come from?

message 4: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((If you want to talk,use these:""And if u want pokemon to talk,use these:"Tangela!" Hi! like that))

"Me?More like where did you come from?"Mega!Ganium!"Hi!I'm Meganium!

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments ((ok thanks that helps, sorry can't figure out how to do the italics so I have to do that part in another program and copy it over))

"I came from Cherrygrove, what about you?" Tangela waddles over to Meganium looking' em over." "Hi! I’m Tangela what’s up?"

message 6: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 02, 2011 05:12PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "I come from Goldenrod."Jason said."And this is my Meganium,Forest."He started petting Forest.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments ((wait are u bob or Jason?))

"Nice forest, what are you here for?"

message 8: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Oops.my bad))

"just playing,looking for wild pokemon."

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments ((lol no big deal I get what u meant,sorry I was gone so long how's my RPing? hopefully not too bad))

"catch anything good yet I'm looking for some myself?"

message 10: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((You're perfect!It's like you knew from the start!))

"Actually,i did find something very peculiar."Jason threw a pokeball."My pokedex says its a pidove.a Unova pokemon.What is it doing here?"

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments ((thanks I'm trying))

"Could it be migration? "Tangela lets out a long loud noise almost like a warning as he throws his out vines using vine whip." "Tangela what's wrong!" Blake shouts. "Wait! Jason do...do you sense that disturbance? Something isn't right!"

message 12: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "You're right!That's not a real Pidove!It's...Wha?"The pidove exploded!A net shot out and captured Tangela and Forest!"Pepare for Trouble..."Said a familiar voice...

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments "Tangles no! Blake shouted using Tangela's nickname. Team Rocket! Give those pokemon back or your in for it!" Look's like we have no choice but to prep for battle. Blake looks over at Jason and nods, Let's do this!"

message 14: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Right!I don't even need another pokemon!Forest,razor leaf!"Forest summoned leaves,and cut of only one piece of the net!"What?That's one strong net!"

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments "Tangles, vine whip! "Tangles attempt was almost pointless being a lower level as he was." "Hahahahahahaha laughed Jessie, James, and Meowth look at the twerps trying to save their pokemon (eyes glitter in delight), let me tell you your attempts are useless and you're pokemon are now ours." "Hahahahahaha."

message 16: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Apr 02, 2011 06:42PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Is that so?Flamer,go!"Jason threw out a Typlosion."Use Blast burn,but only on the net!"Flamer held in fire inside his body,and then unleshed it!The fire went strait to the net,and only hit the bottom!The Net broke a little!Tangles fell out,But Forest was stuck in the net."Ha!Forest is too big to escape that!Ta-ta now!"James said as they flew off."What would they want with forest?"Jason wondered."They've caught her many times and Forest was useless to them!She didn't obey!Let's go find out!"

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments "Thank you Jason and you Flamer for helping save Tangles, I owe you for this. So I will come with you and help get Forest back!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Is running and jumping around and then gasps. "Team Rocket!" I screamed. I saw the net and gasped. "Pidgeot, use Aerial Ace!" Pidgeot used a powerful move and slashed the net wide open, also making Team Rocket fly off. "A critical hit! You two, come with me! We will talk later!" I led us to a secret small section near the sacred shrine of Ilex Forest. "Hi, im Grant. I live right near here. Azalea Town. If you have any questions about Ilex Forest, just ask me! I know everything from the environment to the sacred shrine."

message 19: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Team Rocket already left with forest...))

"All I need is Forest back!"Jason said."Thanks for trying to help,but look!"Jason pointed to team Rocket's ballon,and forest was still tangled.They saw one last glimpse,and then,they disappeared."Oh,no!We need to get to their lair!"

((He he....I have a plan.Team Rocket is trying to do something very cruel...))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Or maybe, we could stop it from ever happening! I have lived here forever and i have an experience with something amazing. Go Celebi!" Throws out the magical pokemon Celebi. "Ok we will time travel back to the moment Forest was taken and we will stop it! Celebi, take us back!" There was a flash, and then a boom, and then we were back. "Quick Jason! Grab Forest and my Pidgetot knows fly! We can get out of here and learn more about Team Rockets plan!"

((I changed Meolleta with Celebi in the pokemon i can have in the rp))

message 21: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 28 comments ((Eh, to complicated for me to jump in with y'all. Oh well...))

Grim wandered through the forest with a smirk on his face. He spotted a furret scampering among the grass just beyond the trees. He snuck up on it and leaped out of the undergrowth with a loud growl.
The furret screeched and tried to flea, but Grim trapped it. He snickered deviously, pinning it fast to a tree. The houndoom's red eyes were narrowed as the furret cowered in fear.

message 22: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Actually,we'll do Grant's plan cuz i forgot mine.lol))

message 23: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Jason whipped around."O.K,A girl from the past is RIGHT THERE!"Jason was scared!"What do we do?We might destroy the world and create a rip in the space-time continoum!Is this safe?!"Jason was panicing.

message 24: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments "It may not be safe but we have to take that chance! Forest and the rest of Johto could be at stake!"

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments "Wait! Come back! Where are you going?"

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments "Yeah you :) I'm sorry we've never met I should introduce myself. I'm Blake and this is Tangles I said pointing down at the Tangela by my side."

message 27: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 28 comments Grim let out a loud, thundering bark then an earie howl, still pinning the furret to the tree. He smirked as the furret hid it's face with it's little paws, quivering in fear.

message 28: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments ((It got posted twice, Scourge...))

message 29: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Guys!Look!"Jason pointed to a wiggling bush."Team Rocket are in hiding.we have to thwart their plans.

message 30: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Umm...never mind."Jason said."You wouldn't understand."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((nah we are doing 1st person, this is roleplay))

"No time to explain! Come on, hide!" We all hid and then there was a loud BOOM! We all looked around and the whole Ilex Forest was destroyed. Then before I could say anything, Celebi ran off with a tear. "NO!! Celebi! Come back! We can fix this! We need your help to-" It was too late. Celebi was gone. "We have to get her back!" I explained to Lily about our time traveling and Celebi. "Dont tell ANYONE!!!"

message 32: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((No...we SHOULD be doing it the way Scourge said.The sibuna group is not good at RPing,no offense to them,so Grant and Amanda,don't follow what they do.))

"Yeah!"Jason looked at Grant."I told you this would happen!"

message 33: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments ((K))
Crystanthimum walked down the pathway of the Ilex Forest. Her Azumarill, Zezi, was waddling by her side.

message 34: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Oh,no!Another girl from the past!"Jason looked at Grant."Again,I TOLD you this would happen!"

message 35: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments ((no prob thanks 4 letting me know! :) ))

"Blake looked over at Jason and the others. We tore a hole in the time space continium didn't we? Ok, are we all in the past or the future?"

message 36: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "The past."

message 37: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 66 comments "What's the game plan here to get back to the future, fix the forest, get back Celebi, and get back Forest from Team Rocket after foiling their plans?" "Where do we even begin to start?"

message 38: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "I don't know!Aww,Grant!You really screwed up!"Jason said,frantic.

message 39: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Crystanthimum heard voices. "Azu rill rill Zu? Who's there? called out Zezi.

message 40: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Nobody!"

message 41: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Crystanthimum frowned. "Are you sure? I just heard a boy voice."
"Azu azu rill rill rill?" Should I investigate and attack?
"Not right now, Zezi," She said as she picked up the water Pokemon.

message 42: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Drat!We made the rip worse!"Jason pointed to the void opening up in the sky.

message 43: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Crystanthimum walked to the voices, hugging onto Zezi, who was trying to break though her arms to attack. "What rip? Maybe I can help."

message 44: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Huh?What?Oh,no!"The rip started to get bigger."The world is going to be destroyed!"

message 45: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Crystanthimum stopped walking. "That isn't good," she whispered. "Azu rill rill rill Azumarill!" Let me go! Let me at him! Zezi was struggling more than ever.
"Zezi, stop it," scolded his trainer.

message 46: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Jason turned around and looked at Zezi."If my Meganium was here,you'd eat those words.Anyways,this is more important!There's a void in the sky!"

message 47: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (last edited Apr 07, 2011 01:57PM) (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "That's not good," Crystanthimum gasped as she tried to keep Zezi from escaping her arms and going after Jason. "Perhaps we can help."

message 48: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "I don't think you can.We need to fix everything we've done,and that means going back in time again.But Celebi escaped!"

message 49: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "You never know unless we try." Zezi squirmed in Crystanthimum's arms. "Pardon my Azumarill. He can get frisky. Name's Crystanthimum, but you can call me Crystal."

message 50: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "I'm Jason!Nice to meet you,even though we probably won't live long."Jason shook his head."I'm sorry,I think negative when forest is gone!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.