Women's Fiction authors discussion

Letting the BIG CAT out of the bag!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (ellenmeister) | 2 comments My new book, THE OTHER LIFE, was just released by Putnam, and my agent said I can finally announce my HUGE news, so here goes ...

** THE OTHER LIFE has been optioned by HBO for a TV series! **

I found out this summer and was just gobsmacked, so you can imagine how hard it's been for me to keep it a secret!! It could be a long time before I find out if the show will actually be produced, but meanwhile I'm over the moon ...

EllenThe Other Life

message 2: by Sandra (last edited Feb 21, 2011 09:19AM) (new)

Sandra Nachlinger | 30 comments WOW! Congratulations! A secret like that could cause a person to explode with joy. Must have been hard not to say anything. I'll be watching the HBO listings.

Sandy Nachlinger
I.O.U. Sex

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenwb) | 89 comments That is awesome news! Congratulations. You had to be practically bursting, keeping that information in for so long.

Cheers to you,
Karen
A Whisper To A Scream

message 4: by Tara (new)

Tara Woolpy | 6 comments Wonderful news! That must have been incredibly hard to keep secret. Congratulations. Here's hoping it gets produced!

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess Chambers (jesschambers) Wow, Ellen, that's so amazing. Congratulations! Be sure to keep us posted, won't you?

message 6: by David (new)

David Richards | 9 comments Congratulations!

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Mallery (susanmallery) | 3 comments Ellen wrote: "My new book, THE OTHER LIFE, was just released by Putnam, and my agent said I can finally announce my HUGE news, so here goes ...

** THE OTHER LIFE has been optioned by HBO for a TV series! **
..."

Congratulations!!! That's fabulous news!