Location (ex. , captured, on the run, etc):
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

Note: An character's age must be 14-17.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) Name: Evie Winters

Power: Is part Vepar Demon (can control the see and storms and cause horrific disasters and death.)

Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g17...

picture pretty on except her eyes are a light caramel with streaks of emerald green and the tattoo is of a moon and thunderbolt crossing each other.

Personality: Is on the outside seems like she doesn't care about anyone and isn't cracked by anything with a wicked sense of sarcasm. On the inside is caring and scared of her power and who her mother is and her power. Loves to smile and despite herself always hopes. Her intentions are always pure even if they have a hidden cause.

Background: After an incident where she had gotten mad and the waves had literally swallowed her dad she was split up from her brother and put in a house where she was convinced she was special. After she found out what she really was she had acted innocent and played into their hands planning her escape the whole time.

Other: Specializes in sneaking, deviousness, sarcasm, leaving people with the sense they can trust her, and is good at using small weapons like knives.

If anyone needs to look at some demons :)
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpe...

message 3: by Anastacia (last edited Aug 31, 2011 10:18AM) (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 11 comments Mod
Name: Lily Hunt
Power: necromancer
Location (ex. , captured, on the run, etc): captured
Appearance: http://m.popstar.com/Author/jmaurer/a...
Personality: shy,scared of most people,sensitive
Background: Her father was a necromancer and died when she was 6. Her mother died when she was 9. She was sent to 3 different foster homes when they came and took her
Other: took karate for 9 years

message 4: by Shae (new)

Shae (PhoenixAshes) | 5 comments Name: Ashley Chief
Power: Agito Half Demon
Location (ex. , captured, on the run, etc): captured
Appearance: Blonde hair that reaches mid-back, usually has streaks of green/red/black in it, piercing green eyes and a face almost like a super model or would be if she wore makeup, generally appears in jeans and a t-shirt and love to wear her Ivy symbol necklace
Personality: stubborn, likes to be in control of her own life, confident in her decisions,clever, great in recon work, knows how to deconstruct things and see how they work,independent,protective, not exactly patient though, rebel, a bit harsh towards people though
Background: Lived with her grandparents since she was thirteen. Never has none her father but he mother walked out on her thus explains why she lives with her grandparents, she is a born rebel and likes to create trouble for her grandparents. A few months into her sophomore year she got mad at her Math teacher and accidentally sent a textbook at him. It knocked him out but when she tried to run she was drugged and taken to Lyle House. She tried running away but in consequence she was taken to the EG HQ she still has no clue what is happening to her or why she is even here for that matter
Other: nothing else

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) I love all the different people! I think I'm going to make a boy soon. By the way Shae what can an Agito Demon do?

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 11 comments Mod
they can move things with there minds

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) Ok got it

message 8: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4 comments could I be a dragon , :3 and don't worry if I can be I won't be godmodding :D