YA Book Club Not Just For Teens! discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kellee (new)

Kellee Moye (kelleemoye) I just started listening to this novel and I find that the beginning is a bit confusing; however, I have heard nothing but fabulous things so I have high hopes.

message 2: by JennRenee (new)

JennRenee (jennreneeread) | 226 comments Mod
I finished this book last night. I was intrigued from the beginning and it only got better. I really like the feel of this book. It is different then any other book I have read. The idea was fresh and new to me and it had me roped from the first page. I really like the character Attia...I hope to see more of her in the next book. Out of all the characters I felt she was the one that was not looking out for her best interest. I have the next book and will read it the first change I get.... which probably wont be soon... darn challenges!

message 3: by JennRenee (new)

JennRenee (jennreneeread) | 226 comments Mod
Kellee wrote: "I just started listening to this novel and I find that the beginning is a bit confusing; however, I have heard nothing but fabulous things so I have high hopes."

The beginning was really confusing to me too. I think the author could have explained more. The book starts off as if we are supposed to know all the words they use for things and what is going on. It took me a while not to be so confused and it did happen.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle I just started this book and although i also got confused i'm really excited to continue reading it.

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Mcdaid | 23 comments Mod
The end of this book was really good. The beginning though I felt needed some more info or better intro. I had a hard time getting into the book. I felt so lost and felt I had missed something.

Read for your future! (readforyourfuture) | 10 comments Its been a while since i read it but i was completly lost in the beginning and tried rereading it so i listened to it on audio and loved it

message 7: by Kellee (new)

Kellee Moye (kelleemoye) Michael wrote: "The end of this book was really good. The beginning though I felt needed some more info or better intro. I had a hard time getting into the book. I felt so lost and felt I had missed something."

I felt the same way.

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura (porcelainheart44) I didnt like this book at all, the storyline was hard to follow and the book was really boring. I don't understand the hype