This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
my space/face book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin good plan... what if that makes her want to be her friend more =) i kno a ten yr. old who would be driven wild to get into a "silly" group with "friends" that post adult humor (he's actually mature for his age, interesting....)

message 2: by Tracy (new)

Tracy and to think, all the little haters on here used to get all up in arms over our "adult" humor.

although, to be honest, erin has a good point. if you had told me that at 12, it would have had no effect but to pique my interest even more. then again, i was also the sort of 12 year old who simply devoured things like "savage love" and fantasy/romance novels (because unlike the dean koontz obsession, i knew my parents wouldn't touch the fantasy crap. although there were disappointingly few "adult" situations in most of those novels.)

but for the record, i had a really hard time shrugging off that darn "cute/sweet/innocent" label as i got older. i just have one of those faces i guess. so maybe she's not so corruptible as you think she is. although, seeing as how you're also neighbors with her parents, not friending her is probably a good idea.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments One thing you can do is… go to her parents house and tell her parents that you required by law to tell them that you moved in to the neighborhood… that way her parents will do all the nasty work…

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin O yeah that'll work

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin nice reccomondation ... seems oddly fitting

Servius  Heiner That is good, Alfonso... Really good, I truly like it... Great job, I love the hate!

of course there is that on problem, there is the small possibility that she would then be lynched.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin ahhh, thank you Nick.... didn't see that one coming

message 8: by Tracy (new)

Tracy *sigh*

no no, we aren't saying that 12 year olds are stupid (at least, not on this thread). it's that they seem anymore to have very delicate sensibilities which are easily offended by our crass adult humor. which then led to the aside that, of course, not all preteens are precious flowers that must be protected from verbal abuse at all costs, some are little weirdoes like i was who ate that stuff up. however, seeing as how she is, in fact, 12, one has to take into account her parents, thus rendering the "would she or would she not be permanently scarred by witnessing unrestrained adult interactions" argument a moot point.

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Obnoxious, bratty, pesky, loud, silly (but not in a good way), and annoying, but not stupid.
Well, not always stupid.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.