All rp for everything :P discussion

Pokemon > Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 194 (194 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

A fox in a snowstorm | 168 comments Mod
((Rp))

message 2: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments Crusher was flying around the distortion world."I have GOT to get out of here!"he yelled."I hate it here!"he started ramming against the walls."This doesn't even hurt!"CRAAAAAAAACCK!Crusher made a hole through the wall!he could see into reality."Yeesss.I'm FREEE!"he shouted."Wait 'till I tell cressy!"

Red perked his ears after walking around Eterna Forest. He blinked. "Giratina?" He snickered.

message 4: by Victini (last edited Feb 20, 2011 08:37AM) (new)

Victini | 213 comments "Hmmm...now where did cressy go..."Crusher wondered."I haven't seen her in,what,1,000 years?"

Red walked on his paws towards the sound. He twitched his ears gently. "Pika.." He looked down, and around looking for the lengendary. "Where are you...?"

message 6: by Victini (last edited Feb 20, 2011 08:36AM) (new)

Victini | 213 comments Crusher looked at red."Woah."He said."What kinda psycho pikachu are you?"

Red looked up. He frowned.

message 8: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments "hey,excuse me."Crusher said."I'm just looking for my girlfriend.and if I were you,i'd wipe that red paint off my face.later!"Crusher flew off.

Red frowned and clentched his teeth. "Hey! You! Get back here!" He called.

message 10: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments Crusher turned around."Yea,yea,unless you want to be crushed,leave me alone"He flew off again.

Red growled. "Chu!" Red let off a Thunderbolt.

message 12: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments Crusher lifted his tail."Shut it!"he said.the thunder bounced harmlessly off him.

Red clentched his teeth. "What if I knew where Cressilia was?"

message 14: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments Crusher turned around."Hmm...fine.where is she?"he widened his mouth over red."No tricks,or I think you know what I'm capable of doing."

Red ignored him and began to lead the way.

message 16: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments "grr..."Crusher growled,following Red.

Red padded a long way.

message 18: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments "ugghhhh...WHERE IS SHE!"Crusher yelled."I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!"

Red nodded. "A bit longer." He kept walking.

message 20: by Victini (last edited Feb 22, 2011 06:59AM) (new)

Victini | 213 comments "THAT'S LONG ENOUGH!WE"VE BEEN WALKING FOR AN HOUR!"crusher whipped his tail around red and threw him across the forest!"YEEEKK!"a voice shrieked."Cressie!?"Crusher flew over to the voice.

Red winced. "Hey!" He growled. "We're here!"

message 22: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments "Yea,whatever."Crusher said."Cressie,hi!"Cresselia looked at crusher."It's been a while,hasn't it?" she said.

((Must cresselia count as my legend?or when generation 5 comes out,can we all get 1 more legend?))

((That counts, and no only 3))

Red growled and stood up weakly.

message 24: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments ((Darn.geuss no darkria.))

"See ya,red."Crusher and cresselia flew away together.

((*shrugs*))

Red growled and rolled his eyes.

message 26: by Victini (last edited Feb 20, 2011 09:38AM) (new)

Victini | 213 comments Cresselia looked back at red."Thanks for everything,Red!"Crusher looked surprised."You know him?""Sort of."She answered."He comforted me when I was crying about you."

Red let a spark go off his tail gently as his way of your welcome.

message 28: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments Cressy threw a small crescent to red.crusher started to get jelous."Hmph.Rememberance presents?"Cressy looked at crusher."Oh,don't be so insicure,silly!""i'm not insicure!"crusher said."How about a battle with Red?That'll prove my worth.""No!"cressy said."Even if you lose,I will still love you.""Hmm...."Crusher wasn't sure...

Red grabbed the crescent. He smiled his thanks. "Yeah I like that idea, how bout a battle Crusher?"

message 30: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments "sure!"crusher said.he flew over to red."No..."cressy groaned."Please,no..."

Red smirked. He walked farther down. "You first."

message 32: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments "Fine!"crusher said."Shadow force!"crusher dissapeared in an instant!"that's his signature move."cressy said.crusher appeared behind red almost immedeatley!

((Can we powerplay?))

((Nope...but you can say u hit them, and then the person said it looked like it but didn't. You can't dodge every move...and it has to do SOMTHING not like nothing))

Red closed his eyes. He flicked his ears and ran under Crusher.

message 34: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments "ooo,nice!"crusher complimented."But what you didn't see is my shadow."the shadow of crusher went strait through red!

Red smirked. He kicked himself into the air with his tail, and jumped onto Crusher's back!

message 36: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments "Hey!"crusher yelled.he flung rede off."Dragon claw!"crusher swiped his claws on crushers tail.

((Can i win since im a ledgend?but not now,of course.we just started.))

((Idk...red should win it would be funny XD))

Red growled as he was hit. He pnted and looked at the giant poke`mon, slow, big but slow.

message 38: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments ((no fair!c'mon,you can win against some other pokemon))

Crusher slammed his tail against red."Rock smash!"he yelled.

((But, but, but :( so could YOU! >:U lol))

Red growleds as he hit a tree. He blinked as he winced.

message 40: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments ((awwww please!))

crusher opened his mouth wide."DRAGON BREATH TO FINISH IT OFF!"a ray of bright purple smoke blasted from crushers mouth and hit Red.

((*is all sad now* fine))

Red used protect. ((I had to do that X{ last time))

message 42: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments As Red opened his eyes.Crusher whammed his tail against Red."That should do it!"He said.

((Thnx!sry 4 making u sad.:*( ))

((Naw, e kiddin XD))

Red growled as he hit the ground. He closed his eyes as he was hitting towards the ground,knowing he lost, he smiled. Red smashed into the ground, fainted.

((G2g :())

message 44: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments (((awww...:( )))

Crusher laughed."I told you it was a bad idea!c'mon cressy.let's go."Cressy and crusher left."see you later!"Said crusher.

((Back :D))

Red opened his eyes and looked over to the poke`mon. He had actually fought a poke`mon like that! He smiled slightly.

message 46: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments ((Hi))

Crusher looked back."Hey,cressy."He said."What is it?"Cressy asked."Do you think I can live in that forest?maybe you in another area?"He answered."I don't know,why not?""Eh.it just seems roomy."

((heyyyyyyyyyy x3))

Red twitched his ears as he walked through tall grass.

message 48: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments Crusher and Cressy flew over near the forest."Yep.this is a perfect home!"Crusher said."Cressy,you fly over to another part of the forest.I'll be here making a bed.""Right!"Said Cressy as she flew off.

Red climbed up a tree and shook it. A acorn fell out. He smiled and jumped down. "Crap." The acorn was actually a furious seedot.

message 50: by Victini (new)

Victini | 213 comments Crusher sensed trouble!"I'm coming!"He shouted.He attacked the seedot and knocked it out with one hit!"That's done. Oh,and Red. I hope you don't mind,but I'm moving in here.I have a nice little bed made of wood and cotton,and I even brought my Nintendo DSi!" Crusher took out his DSi. "I just captured myself in Pokemon Platinum!"

« previous 1 3 4