Karen Kingsbury Lovers! discussion

Book Nominations > Nominations for March

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 444 comments Mod
Ok, start nominating books! You can check the book discussion thread if you don't remember, or don't know which ones we have read so far. Two nominations per person.

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharoncroteau) | 10 comments I don't know if we can nominate the book series or not. I don't even know if these books have been nominated or not. But I would like to nominate, "Waiting for Morning," and "The Above the Line Series."

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

We usually just pick a book from the series or stand alones. We can go with the first one in each series. It's easier to just do one because the reading series wouldn't be completed during the month for most people.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Theresea sent me an email wanting to nominate A Time to Dance and A Time to Embrace. Since we read A Time to Dance in Jan, we will just nominate A Time to Embrace.

message 5: by Kristine (new)

Kristine I would like to nominate Between Sundays.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Kristine wrote: "I would like to nominate Between Sundays."

Some people read it for August, but no one really discussed it, so we can keep it on the lists.

Nominations close thursday

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to nominate Unlocked and This Side of Heaven.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

We did Unlocked in November/December and got a lot of discussion going. You can still comment on the thread under monthly books.

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharoncroteau) | 10 comments Alrighty then. I will also like to nominate "A time to Embrace," and "Above The Lines-Take One. Please let me know when you commented on the thread, what is that.