SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > 2011 Releases - What You've Read & What Ya Thought

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments We're only just heading into March and already in 2011 some great new and next-in-series books have been released.

Have you had a chance to read any 2011-published books? What'd ya think?

message 2: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (last edited Feb 20, 2011 01:07AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments So far, I've read these 2011 releases:
My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) by Rachel Vincent Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter, #3) by Nalini Singh Green Eyed Demon (Sabina Kane, #3) by Jaye Wells

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent, #4 in the Soul Screamers series, was a highly anticipated one for me. (view spoiler) I was happy with how things played out and look forward to continuing the series. Rated: 4★

Shadowfever by KMM, #5 & final in the Fever series, was a great reward for sticking with the series and holding on tight after the cliff broke off and left ya hangin'. :) I was pleased with how she wrapped everything up, but wouldn't mind a novella or something that offered a bit more of the after effects, look into side characters a bit more, etc. Rated: 5★

Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh, #3 in the Guild Hunter series, was a filler book for me. I really enjoyed it, but rather than focusing more on the UF action it focused on the relationship between Elena and Raphael. Not a bad thing though. Got some angel dance action and more insight into the progression of their relationship. Will definitely continue the series. Rated: 4★

Green Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells, #3 in the Sabina Kane series, was my favorite of the series so far. I enjoy Sabina's journey to find out where she fits in her 1/2 mage, 1/2 vampire life and seeing her form solid relationships with those around her. Will definitely continue the series. Rated: 5★

2011 is lookin' good so far! :D