The Mortal Instruments Fans discussion

The Books > City of Glass (Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2011 10:03PM) (new)

The third book. FANTASTIC!

message 2: by Shep (new)

Shep I KNOW RIGHT!!!???

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep.

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments My favorite! (well, so far anyway) :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ik. It was amazing.

message 6: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments I cannot believe how amazing it was~!!!! at first i didn't want to read the series and then i did and i LOVED IT!!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

IK! IT WAS AMAZING!

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments Jace is just so babealicious! *sigh*
:)

message 9: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda My friend got me hooked! OMG CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS IN WHAT A WEEK???!!

message 10: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments YEAH!!! haha but i'm getting it on like the 7th... =)

message 11: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda i ordered it and its being shipped the 4th so ill probably get it around then :D :D :D

message 12: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments nice!!! Don't you just love that series??? It's like the bomb diggity!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it. What do you guys think about Simon being turned into a vampire?

message 14: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda i wasnt happy with it at first but i guess it was the only thing left for him. i think im warming up to it because he seems the same. what i find interesting in clare's books are the binding runes on vampires. how they used jewish symbols on him since he's jewish. what if a vampire is atheist? do they have something for that?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

IDK. What do u think about Magnus and Alec?

message 16: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda cute! i love gay guys.

message 17: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments Well....Simon can be a vampire for all i care. Cause i really didn't like him. But Jace is better! And Magnus and Alec are actually kinda cute. It's awesome!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... :D

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments Alec and Magnus are pretty cute together! I always wanted a guy friend that's gay. I was really blown away when Simon turned into a vamp, but I actually like it now.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yupp. ONLY 2 MORE FREAKING DAYS TO CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS COMES OUT! I'M SO EXCITED! :D

message 21: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments =) ikr!!! haha but sadly i don't get it til like Thursday.. =( oh well..... lol

message 22: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE MY MOM BY IT FOR ME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)

message 24: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda :)

message 25: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments I pre-ordered it so i'm really excited for it! :D

message 26: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda me too! im not gona be able to sleep tonight. im so lameeee

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I HAVE IT NOW! :D

message 28: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda damn it! im so jealous

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Please no cussing.

BTW I posted a link where you could read the 1st chapter!

message 30: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda haha sry i read it already hehe thanks :)

message 31: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments OMG Becca I'm so JEALOUS! :D I'll probably get mine in like 5 days :( But I'll probably finish it in 5 hours!

message 32: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda true dat

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

It's ok Rhonda. I made my mom buy it for me. She said it was coming out of my money that she has to ow me so IDK. :D

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke if you haven't then go to the link where u can read the 1st chapter. :D

message 35: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments I did read it I don't know five, six times? It was AMAZING! :D

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Go to a group called Q&A With Cassandra Clare and join!

message 37: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments ugh! i'm jealous of you Becca!!!! haha but i get mine thursday! i'll just have to wait another day! =/ lol

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

:D does it have the letter?

message 39: by Clara (new)

Clara I haven't read City of Fallen angels yet:( Is it good so far? Better than the other three?

message 40: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments the worst part of this book *sniffle* was when Max died! I was in Science class and I almost started crying! :(

message 41: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments oh my god ik!! But everyone knows what the best part of this book was...:)

message 42: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda IT WAS SO SAD :,(
What was the best part..?

message 43: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments Well, the best part for me was when Clary brought Jace back! i loved that...i guess i'm just a hopeless romantic! :D

message 44: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda o ok i was hoping ud say that part lol <3

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendall wrote: "Well, the best part for me was when Clary brought Jace back! i loved that...i guess i'm just a hopeless romantic! :D"

It was. But why did Max have to die. WHY?!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Clara wrote: "I haven't read City of Fallen angels yet:( Is it good so far? Better than the other three?"

I kind of like it better. Btw, this has spoilers in this discussion so I wouldn't want to read anything in here yet. :)