BBC Coupon Girls discussion

Free eBooks - Paranormal Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 2 comments Just wanted to let everyone know about the series I am currently reading. It is "The Law of the Lycan" series by Nicky Charles. Good paranormal romance series but best of all she offers them all (3 total) for free downloads in Kindle, ePub, and PDF format. And I know we BBC girls like free. The first one is "The Mating", it starts off a little slow but gets good. The other two are "The Keeping" which is fantastic and "The Finding" which I just started. Just Google Nicky Charles and you will get the links to download the books. I think I used FeedBooks or something like that. Oh and she uses Canadian spelling as an homage to her country, it took me a little to get use to but it doesn't bother me now. HTH

message 2: by Fannie (new)

Fannie | 15 comments Mod
Kellie is it about werewolves (lycan)? or something else. Is it easy reading or do we have to use brain power to keep things straight LOL

message 3: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 2 comments Its about werewolves. I am not usually a fan but these are some really good ones. And yes easy reading nothing complicated at all. LOL

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 12 comments Thanks, Kellie. I'll download for future reading. Nothing beats free! :-)