FrostFans - The Official Jeaniene Frost Fansite discussion

Book Discussions > Weddings from Hell

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoebebb (new)

Phoebebb | 19 comments Who of you have read Frost’s story yet? What did you think of it? Did it compare to her other writings? Are any of the Night Huntress characters in this story? Do you like how I bombard you with questions?

message 2: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) LOL @ You.

I loved the bombarding me with questions! But I haven't read it yet but I was told Bones is in it but the hero is some guy named Chance that Bones sired.

message 3: by Delilah (new)

Delilah Stephans | 17 comments Happily never after was the first story I read of Frost... Bones is the only carry over character. On her fan board there are a lot of us begging for more of Chance. This story takes place between Halfway to the grave and One Foot in the Grave.

message 4: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) I'm on her forums as well. Love them. Gotta read this story about Chance if only because I love the name.

message 5: by Phoebebb (new)

Phoebebb | 19 comments I’m definitely going to read it! I have to wait a while though, because I spent a ton of money on books the other day and now I’m broke =\. But I have books so I don’t care! =D

message 6: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) Here's a little synopsis of what the story is about. Since it takes place before One Foot, Cat isn't in it but Bones is!

My story in the anthology is titled HAPPILY NEVER AFTER, and it's written in third person with two points of view narratives - the heroine, Isabella, (human) and the hero, Chance (vampire). It's set in present times in South Philly. Isabella's engaged, but she doesn't want to be (can't go into why or that would be a spoiler) and Chance has been sent by Bones to break up the wedding plans. This story takes place just before ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE, if you want a timeline, so Cat isn't in it.

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Hmm South Philly is an interesting setting. I wonder if the mob is involved, now I definitely have to read it.