Young Liberals discussion

General > Am I late to the party?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eugene (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:02PM) (new)

Eugene (eugeniu) | 7 comments I joined this group a few minutes ago, but it doesn't look like there's been any activity in this group since early January!

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments I'm here!

message 3: by Eugene (new)

Eugene (eugeniu) | 7 comments Hi Rachel.

message 4: by Eugene (new)

Eugene (eugeniu) | 7 comments That sounds great. I think I'll help...

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Ello and yay! If it'll help, I can pretend to be a conservative :3 (I actually really want to '-_-)

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Tehe, not sure I'll do southern but I'll do my best "We're-from-the-USSR-and-now-despise-anyone-but-the-far-right" (aka my parents >.<) impression:
Well, see, the Republican party agrees with it. I'm sure I can find the logic in it if you give me enough time. Oh, and Glenn Beck is brilliant. Everyone should listen to him and worshipfully memorize every word. He should be the president of the US, not Obama! Oh, and the traffic today was caused by Obama (they actually said that last bit o.o)

...Do I pass??? :D

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Dammit. I blamed Obama for construction!

And I'm sooooorrry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall work on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise!!!

Here:
Well, you see, the Republican party agrees with me on the fact that your proposal is clearly a conspiracy to take over the world. ...WAT??!! You say no??!! But Glenn Beck says so, and he is inspired by Our Savior Jesus Christ!!! ...You're an agnostic/atheist??? Tis a conspiracy by the liberals and the Devil to rid the world of morals and inhabit the place with homosexual druggies!!! The end is nigh!!! This is clearly demonstrated by the fact that there was construction in SF today, which is directly the fault of Obama, who is, by the way, from Kenya. And his HI birth certificate was forged by the liberals.

message 8: by Eugene (new)

Eugene (eugeniu) | 7 comments What a coincidence! My parents are also from the USSR, although their views bounce around more than kids on pogo sticks.

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Lindsay: I am not!!! My views are extremely consistent!!! They match up with what Fox and the Bible dictate >:(

Eugeniu: Tehe x] That sucks tho :/