Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

Movie

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
hey you guys there making this book into a movie!!!!!!!! who do you want for the characters for percy i have three people.
percy: Jordan Fry
Percy: Luke Benward
Percy: Thomas Sangster

look them up on images see what they look like. i wanna know what you think

message 2: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

anyone on??

message 3: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) i am!

message 4: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

what do you think? there making it into a movie!!

message 5: by Lenny (new)

Lenny Rosen | 1 comments that would be awsome, unless they total screw up casting :(

message 6: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!! I dunno... who should it be?

message 7: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

ya they might, i just hope they dont.

message 8: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

hey seth on harry potter roleplay you wanna make a roleplay that you can actually be in? i mean you have no idea of whats happening in all the others

message 9: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) erm... the scond one could work. I don;'t like the rest....

message 10: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) erm... the scond one could work. I don;'t like the rest....

message 11: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) sure... you can make it though...

message 12: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

wait what? the second one could work? which one is that?

message 13: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

what do you think the last book would be about?

message 14: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Luke Benward

message 15: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

oh gotit

message 16: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) yeah

message 17: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

oka i made the new rp

message 18: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments Really confused but alright.
Maybe Thomas Sangster? I don't know. I imagined Percy as...heck, I'm not even sure anymore.
But all of them are too young.

message 19: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

no Percy starts out as 12 years old. most of them are like 14 or 15...i think there old enough.

message 20: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments Yah, but they look so young! *grimaces* i hope they don't ruin the cast members.

message 21: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

i dont think so. makeup people are very talented.

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) well, they kinda have 2 b 4 all of the weird stuff that happens in movies 2 b almost believable visually.

message 23: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

i KNOW

message 24: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

lolz!!

message 25: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 228 comments lol

message 26: by Beth (new)

Beth (Bethloveyou) | 39 comments good luck!!!
and i think the second one should play him

message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) go ahead sophie....