I have a problem... discussion

Guys > Who Wants to Give Advice?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Okay. So. There's this guy in my AP Spanish class who is freaking attractive. It's insane. And I'm pretty sure he's really cool but I've never actually talked to him in my life, because I'm pretty introverted and don't talk to people a whole lot. He's really quiet, too, only in class. He sleeps a lot, or talks to this one girl who is his X. And I really want to at least get to know him. He sits across the room for me and the way our desks are is that we're facing each other. And I swear he always stares at me or something, because once he sat in front of me, a few rows over, and was always also staring in my direction. But he could just be staring off into space, right?

Okay. Advice time.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

err...just go up there and talk to him. unless you're a mind reader, you'll never know what he's really thinking or staring at. good luck.

message 3: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
I stare at peole while I daydream all the time :P

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Oh I know, me too... But it's never the same person.

message 5: by Dapplenose (new)

Well, if I'm right across somebody I'm a lot more likely to be looking at them.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 11 comments When he's looking in ur direction try shootin him a smile, if he smiles back right away he was must likely starin at U. (: after u decide if he its, try just starting a conversation

message 7: by Dapplenose (new)

He might also immediately turn away...

message 8: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Yeah, I'd try that smile thing - if he is staring at you on purpose, he'll smile back, but if he's spacing out, he'll notice that he's staring and probably look away. But personally, I think either way you should just try to go talk to him.

message 9: by Dapplenose (new)

He could stare on purpose and be embarrassed and turn away...

message 10: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
Exactly. If I were staring at the person I like and he smiles back at me I would turn away instantly... :/

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Hmmm. Interesting theories. I'll have to try it Wednesday.