Being a Teen discussion

Rant/Vent > vent

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new)

Ben | 187 comments Mod
talk and we'll listen

message 2: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracied23) | 213 comments ughhhh my parents grounded me because my chem grade is a D, so i haven't been able to go out with my long distance boyfriend (who I already only see once a week or less) in a month, he's pissed at me and i miss him and my parents are being a bit unreasonable and i just don't understand chemistry and so it's really hard to get my grade back up, plus i feel fat right now >:( sometimes life gets you down i guess...

ahhh that feels better now that i ranted it all out :) thanks a billion!

message 3: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 970 comments Mod
I'm sucking at chemistry right now too :( The thing is, my mom made me switch into AP Chem after the 1st semester, so I'm wayyy behind and she won't let me switch back...and obviously I'm getting bad grades, and I'm studying as hard as I can but it's so hard to catch up, and today she yelled at me for getting bad grades and told me to go study, and then she yelled at me for studying too hard and...blahhhh totally unreasonable >.<

That really sucks about your long-distance boyfriend :/

message 4: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 590 comments Chemistry! I know, it's the source of everyone's pains. I'm sorry darlings. I have a C and NEED to get it up or else. Plus I'm failing Spanish cuz the teacher I love is stupid. Erg. Why must life be so complicated.

message 5: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 590 comments Oh, and I'm auditioning for the Talent Show tomorrow and I'm PETRIFIED

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 970 comments Mod
Hope all that turned out OK :/