Soul Eater R.P. discussion

DWMA (r.p.) > Death City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 534 (534 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Juliet | 400 comments Mod
This is outside of the DWMA, in the deep city.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2011 01:26PM) (new)

Cora was running through alleys, then sat down and thought, what should I do now? ((can people come looking for her soon???))

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 295 comments Mod
((Who do you want again? ^^))

message 4: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 275 comments Mod
((BB-AM YOUR BACK XD YAY!!!FINIALY!!!))

message 5: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((Well, um, she's not back, she's only commenting while she's still in Florida...right?))

message 6: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((what! NO! T.T come on i wanted to see her on monday :( grr))

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2011 05:42AM) (new)

((Audrey&Crona,.( I would say Marika, but that would get complicated... so those four. I have reasons. Mainly because of being friends (audrey), Crona (black blood) and support(anyone else), because Cora is to much for one person to handle. She'd probably go physco and not come back... stubbornness *sigh*))

message 8: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((...idk whats going on))

message 9: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((Um, she kind of seriously injured Marika during a fight, and then she ran away/quit the school, and we have to go get her back. I think that's what happened.))

message 10: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((JULIET!!!and oh cool))

message 11: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Feb 20, 2011 04:20PM) (new)

((Yeah, hi. I was gone my little cousin's fourth b-day for the day. Just came back.))

message 12: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((go on msn))

message 13: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((kk))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet wrote: "((Um, she kind of seriously injured Marika during a fight, and then she ran away/quit the school, and we have to go get her back. I think that's what happened.))"

((That's pretty much it.))

message 15: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 295 comments Mod
((Awww...I got no one to RP... unless you want our beloved nurse there))

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2011 05:26AM) (new)

((that would probably get creepy *shivers*... But you might wanna hurry, before Cora never comes back...))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll probably go through with my plan of leaving, but the whole days events have left me exhausted. Maybe if I can hide well enough, I can take a nap." Cora muttered to herself, before curling up in a corner of a dark alleyway, very hard for anyone to see her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cora woke up and thought to herself. " What to do. What to do. I wish to continue, but I'm a bit wasted. Everything that has happened, it all was to fast." Then she burst out crying. ' And... And... I...I... I hurt my only friend! I'm such a horrible person! I-I don't deserve to live!" Tears running down her cheeks, she huddled in the corner of the alleyway, muffled sobs as she placed her face onto her knees.

message 19: by Raithunder (new)

Raithunder | 3 comments Rai Emit: Tick Tack Tick Tock
Time Moves Forward with a tick of a clock O_O

(It took me a while to get the courage to post this)

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kurono paces around her house as the gears tick and the pistons hiss around her, after another sleepless night reading the entirety of yet another book she attempts to nap.. no such luck. she decides to go for a walk and see the sights, she hits a button on the wall and the cog filled doorway spins out of her way...

message 21: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Amy-chan | 126 comments Mod
cristy was walking around, slightly bored and not entirely paying attention to what she was doing or where she was going. she had left akemi back at the accademy because she wanted to get some fresh air alone and have time to think.

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Not paying attention to where she was going, still trying to get use to those new doors and listening to her music fairly loud, Kurono bumps into Cristy knocking off her own favourite pair of headphones sending them crashing to the cobblestone ground.

message 23: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

"eep!" cristy squeeks jumping back "i-i'm so sorry!" she cried, and picked up kurono's headphones, handing them back to her and bowing "forgive me!"

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kurono not quite sure what to think about this... and not actually knowing anybody but her grease-monkey and the book store guy, takes her headphones from Cristys outstretched hand and mumbles "thank you very much" incoherently.

message 25: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

"oh, it's no problem, none at all, i really should have been more careful, i should have been paying attention to where i was going rather than letting myself get distracted and having my head in the clouds... um... sorry" she ended awkwardly after having babbled nervously for a little while. she tended to do that and chided herself nervously. her hands were shaking and she griped her skirt to hide it

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments quite pleased that she had found someone that was willing to talk to her more than just telling her the price of.. whatever it was she was buying. Kurono reached into her bag and pulled out a little clockwork brass canary she twisted a key in its back between the two wings and watched still amazed as it opened its eyes and began to move as though it were alive. She reached out her hand and offered it to Cristy, hoping that she would accept it.

message 27: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:02PM) (new)

eyes wide and nervous, she reached out and picked it up "woah" she whispered as she stared at it, transfixed. "thank you" she breathed, wondering if maybe this girl could potentialy be someone she could get to know. now, feeling obligated to give something in return and wanting a chance to continue talking to this girl, she looked in her bag, there was nothing there that wazsn't too precious to give away so she looked around, a small cafe was situated nearby so she said, "can i get you something? my treat" with a shy smile

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kurono nodded and started to roll towards the little cafe, wearing her motorized shoes made getting around so much easier and much quicker.

message 29: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Cristy stared at kurono's feet in amazement as she followed her to the cafe. she pushed open the door for kurono and followed her in. "what can i get you?" a waitress came over and asked almost immediatly "some tea for me, and a scone please" then turning to kurono the waitress asked "what about you?"

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "Some tea please, peppermint if you have any," she said quietly then paused for a moment looking pensive, "and some shortbread please." once she had said this she went for the nearest, cleanest window-side table.

message 31: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:17PM) (new)

cristy followed, as the waitress hurried off. and with a start she realised she had no idea what the name of the girl was. "what's your name?" she asked shyly as she slid into the seat opposite kurono

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "oh," she said. "name, yes people tell others their names" she mumbled to herself "K-Kurono Yami" she then smiled slightly proud with herself. And asked Cristy "What is your name? Are you from the academy? I just enrolled but i haven't been myself. Is it nice?" she then stops herself you can tell that she wanted to ask more, but she was getting to excited.

message 33: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Taking a stroll through death city was a rare thing for the group. Their strides matched perfectly, the first sister complimenting the other, while struck in the middle, Death the Kid kept a stoic face.
"C'mon, Kid, you gotta try to be lighter sometimes!" Patty said, giggling, as she gave him another pat on his back. Liz shrugged and said, "It isn't even like the last time, Kid. Patty's was just playing, she hadn't meant to add the mud."

A tension broke, and Kid began a low rant. "It doesn't matter whether or not she meant it, the fact still stands that the left side of my suit is covered from shoulder to wrist in mud! I look like a pig! A filthy hog-headed rodent!"

Liz sighed. "A hog-headed rodent? That's new."

message 34: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (last edited Jun 12, 2012 02:43PM) (new)

"my name is Cristy" cristy responded, relaxing a bit "i am from the academy, you enroled?! that's great!" cristy burst out before she could stop herself, she then sat back down and composed herself "sorry, uhm, yes it is very nice" she added with another shy smile

message 35: by notgoingtotellyou (last edited Jun 12, 2012 02:56PM) (new)

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kurono notices the waitress approaching with a tray and quickly clears her bag off of the table, once the waitress had passed her her tea she took a long sip out of it and gazed out the window, almost in a daze. She shook her head slightly and asked "so who else exists around here?" not knowing but three people.

message 36: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

the waitress also passes tea and a scone to cristy, she carefuly adds three teaspoons of sugar and some cream before drinking it slowly, "well there'r a lot of people from the accademy that live around here, many of them live in the school dorms, or in the city, but i'm rather shy... so i don't really know much about where they all live, sorry" she said, blushing and holding her scone up to her mouth with both hands and nibbling it with her head tilted down in shyness

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "Oh, No No No that's perfectly fine" she said, afraid to have offended her. Trying to remedy the situation she suggested "Perhaps you could show me around the city, and we cold make our way to the school.. after tea of course."

message 38: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (last edited Jun 12, 2012 03:11PM) (new)

"sure, that sounds fine to me" cristy said, smiling and sensing that maybe, just maybe she had made herself a new friend. she continued to sip her tea and stared out the window

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Distracted by the thought of someone to socialize with ((not that talking to inanimate objects isn't social but,)) she reached out for her shortbread and knocked over her tea, spilling it over the table and onto her shoes, she almost didn't notice.

message 40: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (last edited Jun 12, 2012 03:23PM) (new)

"oh my!" cristy said, shocked and uprighted the teacup so avoid that all of it ends up on the floor, then she grabbed multiple napkins, knelt and mopped up the spilt tea on kurono's high-tec shoes, she then grabbed more and mopped up the table "there" she said, smiling when she had finished

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Shocked at the goings on around her Kurono leaped up and said frantically "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was just- and then the-" cupping her face in her hands and shaking her head, distressed and embarrassed with what she had done. She looked up and put on a smile trying not to show that she was trying to read Cristy to see if she was genuinely trying to help or if she was just using Kurono as another tool in the box. Kurono had been used too many times to let it happen again.

message 42: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

cristy looked shyly at kurono and the waitress hurried over, "do you need a towel? can i refill that for you?" she asked franticaly

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "No I'm perfectly fine said" she said relieved to see that Cristys expressions looked genuine. "I can just get a change of clothes, my house is just around the corner." She had cheered up quite a bit since the beginning of her little morning expedition. and she really felt like she had made a real friend.

message 44: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

cristy gulped the rest of her tea and picked up the rest of her scone, she stood up, "then shall we go do that now?" she asked, unsure if she was supposed to go with kurono or wait for her or something else...

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "Okay" she said still holding the smile that now rested effortlessly on her face. She started to walk in the Direction of her house, she was in almost the best of moods and nothing could phase her...

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Racing around the city on a replica of Death the Kids skateboard, not entirely sure where she got it from or how to use it Kyori Tries to figure out if there is and off button. Not looking where she is going she slams head on into Kurono, the skateboard flies out from under her and shoots off into the sky, never to be seen again.

message 47: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

cristy who had been following kurono manages to catch her before she fell or lost ballance or anything and looked at the other girl "you, should look where you're going" she said in a tiny shy voice "are you alright kurono?" she added afterwards

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments A little bit surprised by what had just taken place, Kurono said with a bewildered expression "Yes, I'm alright.. i think." she then looked up to see the shockingly still airborne Kyori twirling around and landing in a brilliant manner. Kyori immediately standing up and saying with a brilliant smile
"HelloooOO! I'm Kyori! What's your name"

message 49: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

"um, my name is cristy?" cristy said tentatively, unable to deny her name to this happy-go-lucky person who just seemed to make her want to open up and share everything about herself, this feeling made her feel afraid, and she edged slightly behind kurono, suddenly wishing greatly that akemi was with her

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "Hello Kyori, I'm Kurono." Said Kurono, for some reason not cautious of this person who appeared so abruptly.
"You smell like peppermint." said kyori stating the obvious. Kurono suddenly remembering that she was covered in tea, excused herself and rolled off towards her house.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11