IT'S ROLE PLAY TIMEZ!!!!! (Roleplay, etc.) discussion

Maximum Ride RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Sheridan (sapphirestone) | 1413 comments Mod
(( Go ahead and start, anyone can really. It would probably just be the same conflicts as the books. I'm not quite sure.))

message 2: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((hmm, should mine be first person like in the books, or...))

message 3: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

(( Probably like Max did this or something..))

message 4: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((I think it should be the same thing that we do in other roleplays, third-person limited and past tense))

message 5: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((K. And just so we don't let away spoilers, what book is everyone on. I GOT ANGEL! Finished it in a day.))

message 6: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((I'm constantly re-reading the third one because it's the only one I own, but I have read the fourth one: The Final Warning))

message 7: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((K, now read the others, REALLY FAST cuz if we run out of basic charries and somone claims dylan, you're gonna be really confused...))

message 8: by JennyGrace (last edited Feb 20, 2011 09:45AM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((who's Dylan?))

message 9: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((This guy... Wait! I'm not saying anything about this either. *turns away from computer again*))

message 10: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((is Dylan hot?))

message 11: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((... not saying anything...))

message 12: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((I just want to know if he's hot!!!!))

message 13: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((It would give it away sorta kinda not really but you know...))

message 14: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((wwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I want to know if he's hot!))

message 15: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((I think he's the next book... or the one after that. Sarah, is Dylan in Max or Fang? I'd say it was Fang, cuz of the title, but one never knows...))

message 16: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((wait, what comes after The Final Warning?))

message 17: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((Max, then Fang, then Angel. See a pattern?))

message 18: by JennyGrace (last edited Feb 20, 2011 10:06AM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((oh. wait, what about Nudge and Iggy and Gazzy and Total?))

message 19: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((Well, that's a good question. Angel came out monday, and in the back it says the next and last one will come out in February of 2012, so he won't be going through them all. I think that Those names, other than maybe total, aren't quite epic enough for the last one.))

message 20: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((oh. Maybe he'll just call the last one "the end". cna we start the rp now?))

message 21: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((I guess... you go first. Wait, I need Fang here, it won't be epic without.))

message 22: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((But we can at least start, anyway.))

message 23: by JennyGrace (last edited Feb 20, 2011 10:11AM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Iggy walked up silently behind Max, he had a talent of being undetectable "Max, I'm hungry, where can we get some grub around here?" he said

message 24: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Mas whirled, supprized. "Um, I don't know. We've only been here an hour. How are you already hungry?" ((Where are we? and, sorry, I gtg.))

message 25: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((idk))
Iggy raised an eyebrow "Max, I'm a fourteen-almost-fifteen-year-old teenage mutant boy who needs over three-thousand calories a day and I don't even get half of that, I'm always hungry"
((um, let's say they are in a pine forest outside of Seattle))

message 26: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 147 comments Mod
Fang rolled his eyes and picked up a Pine cone, throwing it at Iggy's head "There, its good fiber" he said, holding back a smirk

message 27: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((What book, U*? Wait, Iggy's... Wait! NOT saying anything))
Max gave fang a grin, before turning back to Iggy. "We'll go find something in a minute."

message 28: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((OH, and incase you didn't get it, I'm back for now.))

message 29: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (new)

((how about we just start on the 1st book so we won't give anything away, I've read up to Fang and I'm getting angel today))

message 30: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((IT'S SO GOOD!))

message 31: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (new)

(( I know everyone saying that it is!!! Wait there 2 more books after Angel? And I need Jenny to post for Iggy before I can))

message 32: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((yeah, let's just start on first book for now))
Iggy turned his head in the direction of where the pine cone came from and stuck out his tongue at Fang

message 33: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((hello?))

message 34: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) ((Sorry, was doing up my hair for piano recital. And no, only one more after angel.))
"Come on guys, is that really necesary? You're acting like two year olds." Max said, before poking their small fire with a stick.

message 35: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Iggy grinned "what can I say? I'm pretty mature for a boy my age" he joked

message 36: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Max rolled her eyes, then said, "I'm rolling my eyes, Iggy."

message 37: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (new)

Fang smirks and look at Iggy "Iggy started it" he said in his best imitation of a 2 year old voice, then he walks over to sit by the fire, laying on his back to look at they sky

message 38: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Iggy nodded "I knew you would"

message 39: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Max looked at him, then poked him with the stick too, before returning to prodding logs into place.

message 40: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Iggy slid down against a tree, opening his wings and letting them droop on the ground

message 41: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (last edited Feb 20, 2011 10:57AM) (new)

The fire casts shadows against Fang's face which gave him a weary look as his hand reached for a other pine cone his dark wings unfurl some

message 42: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((hey, U*, can you post in romance, too?))

message 43: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (new)

((k))

message 44: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((thanks))

message 45: by JennyGrace (last edited Feb 20, 2011 11:02AM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Iggy leaned his head back and listened the sounds of the forest

message 46: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Mas put a hand on Fangs arm. "Don't." she said, warningly.

message 47: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Angel was next to Max. "Max, I'm hungry too. Are you sure that there isn't any food anywhere? We havent eaten for days...." She looked up at Max.

message 48: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

(( Just saying, it probably wouldn't turn out to be the exact same as the book. Not sure if we were going to read Maximum Ride for our monthly reads, but it wouldn't necessarily be the same. Can we not go any farther than the 5th book untill other people in the roleplay read the series? (or at least some of it?) ))

message 49: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Iggy sighed, running one hand down the side of his dirty face, he pulled his knees up to his chest Where's the freedom? he thought to himself

message 50: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) "We'll go get some food in a little bit." she repeated.

« previous 1