Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > Julie's Lending Shelf

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie Hi everyone! Here is a link to my lendable shelf. I haven't posted it for a while. I keep it current, so if it is on the shelf, it is available....

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Tower | 18 comments Hi...could I get Heather Grahams Ghost Memories and Phantom Evil JTower3653@aol.com

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Mclaughlin (mclaughlingrc) | 6 comments could i get night pleasures #1. thanks email is mclaughlingrc1@gmail.com

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie Hi Jennifer--I accidentally left my Nook at my office over the weekend, but I will get these lent to you first thing Monday night after work....

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Mclaughlin (mclaughlingrc) | 6 comments Thanks

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie Julie wrote: "Hi Jennifer--I accidentally left my Nook at my office over the weekend, but I will get these lent to you first thing Monday night after work...."

Hi Rebecca--I finally got ahold of my Nook and tried to lend the book you requested, but unfortunately the publisher has removed the lending feature on this one. Ugh! I hate it when they do that! I just went through my entire list and found about 8 books like that. My list is current right now....

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Mclaughlin (mclaughlingrc) | 6 comments Okay thanks

message 8: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 87 comments First I need to learn how to post my lendable books! It is a wonderful way to share the love of reading. Second, if the offer is still on the table I would love to borrow "Divine". Thanks!

message 9: by Julie (new)

Julie Sheila wrote: "First I need to learn how to post my lendable books! It is a wonderful way to share the love of reading. Second, if the offer is still on the table I would love to borrow "Divine". Thanks!"

Hi Sheila--that one is still available. I just need your e-mail to offer it to you. Also, what I did to post my lendable books was create a separate shelf titled "lendable" and then included the URL. Does that make sense?

message 10: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 87 comments I think with time I can figure it out. I am challenged with tech. at times. My email is sheilawk@verizon.net. Thanks! I am loving being in touch with so many people using the NOOK.

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie Sheila wrote: "I think with time I can figure it out. I am challenged with tech. at times. My email is sheilawk@verizon.net. Thanks! I am loving being in touch with so many people using the NOOK."

Hey Sheila! I almost forgot to lend you this book! Ugh! Sorry it took so long, but I did just send it to you....

Julie :)

message 12: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 87 comments thanks! I am going to start reading today! So, not sounding too inept, do you create a shelf on your B&N account or here at goodreads. When I create the shelf how do I find the URL? I told you I was simple with tech. If this is to much to explain I can find another guru to help!!

message 13: by Julie (new)

Julie Sheila wrote: "thanks! I am going to start reading today! So, not sounding too inept, do you create a shelf on your B&N account or here at goodreads. When I create the shelf how do I find the URL? I told you I wa..."

So I create the shelf on Goodreads and then to copy the URL, you just have to highlight the website address at the top of your computer screen. Does that make sense?

message 14: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 87 comments I did some exploring and yes it makes sense. Thanks again