Books of Bayern discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darby (new)

Darby (darburst) | 3 comments Mod
Welcome to this new group. I liked to start by having everyone post what is their favorite book in the series and why. My favorite book is Forest Born because it you can't put it down. Also please take the poll of what your favorite book is. Again welcome.

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Hello Darby. I'd have to say I like the Goose Girl the best because it has adventure and fantasy. It introduces the main characters for the other books.

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Hi Darby. I love the series you're currently reading. The Mysterious Benidict Society. You have good taste in books. :)

message 4: by Darby (new)

Kaitlyn wrote: "Hi Darby. I love the series you're currently reading. The Mysterious Benidict Society. You have good taste in books. :)"

Thanks. I really like the series!

message 5: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Sorry I haven't been posting are you in Elementary School, Middle School, or High School? You don't have to tell me but I want to find people my age.

message 6: by Darby (new)

Middle School. I start 7th grade next Thursday.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments I could never decide between the books in this series

message 8: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (Thecrazycatlady) | 2 comments Hey, My name is Lucy.

message 9: by Marie (new)

Marie Thomas | 2 comments I haven't finished the series yet but I love the books so much! :)

message 10: by Tyson (new)

Tyson Rasmussen (hooptyson10) hello im tyson i love the books of bayern

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily Fuller (emilyengland) | 3 comments Emily- Goose girl started it all- so that's my favourite!

message 12: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 4 comments definitely goose girl. i think shannon should a sequel to forest born cause the ending left questions.

message 13: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 4 comments goose girl cause it started the whole series and has the best plot. river secrets would be my second fav.

message 14: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 4 comments cause i love the character of razo and dasha. hope i got the names right. havent read the series in ages

message 15: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Hey everyone! I made a books of Bayern rp! Just search Shannon hale if you want to join! A lot of characters up for grabs!

message 16: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) I think my favorite is The Goose Girl... then again, that's the only one I've read.

message 17: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn I love Enna Burning, the second book. Goose girl is a close second. :)

message 18: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn I love Enna Burning, the second book. Goose girl is a close second. :)

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily Fuller (emilyengland) | 3 comments as for what powers... definitely wind but it's a toss up between water and fire.

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily Fuller (emilyengland) | 3 comments what about you? what would your powers be? Xxx

message 21: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn I'd probable like wind. You can do a lot with it and I love Isi. Haha I love the wind and think it would be cool to be able to "hear" what it has touched. For the balance of powers I would probably have wind and fire though.

message 22: by cait (new)

cait (galway) Hi! My favorite book is Goose Girl because I love Isi's strength and determination. I think my powers would be water and wind.